Chapter 32

Mirabelle snuck into Colton's bedroom that night, as she often had, when they needed to talk privately. She had stopped feeling nervous sprinting through the corridors in her nightgown, breasts bouncing in the sheer fabric. Colton had pushed the two beds in his room together--his old roommate had left for another house a few months ago, and they had never gotten around to replacing him--and Mirabelle hopped into one of them. She told Colton everything as they lie side by side, until she got to the end, where she hesitated.

"I don't know what I felt," she said. "I've never felt it before. But then again, I've certainly never tried to seduce a man."

Colton looked puzzled. "What do you mean?"

"Well," Mirabelle said. She looked down at her body. "I felt. Wet. It was the strangest thing. Like I mean down... in my..."

"I know," Colton said.

"Have you ever slept with a woman before?" Mirabelle asked.

"Yes," Colton said. He seemed nervous, different than he was on previous nights where the excitement of gossip kept them awake. Tonight, he seemed to be hiding something.

"Well, is it normal for a woman to get--wet? Like that?" Mirabelle asked. "I mean, it was incredible how fast it happened."

"I've only slept with one woman," Colton said. "But I think so."

"I'm kind of wet now," Mirabelle laughed. "Just thinking about him."

"Oh," Colton said. He was behaving so strange, so embarrassed.

"I just wanted to kiss him," Mirabelle said. "But then I don't know what after that. I haven't a clue. I don't know how it all works. Do you think you could tell me? Tell me about the time you slept with a woman."

Colton shifted uncomfortably. "Mirabelle, I--"

"What's wrong with you?"

Colton's face contorted. "A woman gets wet when she's excited," he said. "Well a man gets. A man gets very hard. Very swollen and very--" he looked down between his own legs. "Hard."

"Oh!" Mirabelle blushed. "Are you saying you're--? Can I touch it? If only to learn what one--what a hard--uh--oh--I think I just wet your sheets."

She reached for it without his permission and gave it a nice tug. Colton looked absolutely horrified, and before she could give it more than five strokes, she said something about how big it was, and Colton's face contorted with a brief but painfully early orgasm. His ejaculate sputtered all over the sheets and Mirabelle's nightgown.               

"Colton!" she gasped. She exuded innocence with every blush and gasp.

Once he had apologized profusely, he stripped the sheets and replaced them with blankets. "Let's just sleep," Colton said. "And we can talk, in the morning. If you still wish."

Mirabelle was still wet and quite curious, but she resigned to Colton's suggestion, and for the first time they fell asleep in each other's arms, Colton's arm tucked underneath her heavy breasts.