Chapter 6

It took Cecil some time to enter her, after that conversation. For the next three nights she felt him rock hard against her ass cheeks, sometimes wiggling his way between them, his head grazing her hole, but he never woke her up and begged her, like some husbands would. On some nights, she wished he would beg her, would say he couldn't bear it anymore, but he never did.

In the mornings, his penis was also erect. She would wake to see it jutting up under the sheets, sometimes throbbing, sometimes lying hard, but flat on his belly. The sight of him like this made Ella tormented too, but she knew she just wanted sex, and she didn't necessarily want it with him. Her daydreams were full of Nikola, and that one night they had shared in the armory.

Then at last, on the fourth night, one of the female servants helped Ella undo her corset, while Cecil sat on the bed. The young, female servant was graceful and lithe, a completely different kind of beauty than his wife's. Her tiny hands delicately removed the corset's lacing, and Cecil  realized an awful thing occurring between his legs. With his size and with his tight leggings, it was impossible to hide. When the servant looked over, her eyes lit up, her cheeks turned bright red. She was a tiny, embarrassed little thing. Cecil dismissed the servant immediately, but not before she could give a long stare to his crotch, gasping, then giggling. Once she shut the door, he hobbled over to Ella and helped her finish taking off her clothes. Then, he said something she didn't expect. "Can we talk?"

Her eyes widened. They sat down on the bed together. "About what?"

"About Nikola," he said. 

A long, painful beat of silence. Ella was holding her breath.

"He wrote to me and said he wouldn't be hunting this time. I get the sense that something is wrong. Is there more that you two discussed? Did he get drunk? I know what he can be like."

"No," she shook her head. "No. I just confessed to him that I wasn't sure how I felt about you. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said such a thing."

It was quiet for an awfully long time. "Do you feel that way?" He stood up. "What am I asking? Of course you feel that way, if you said it. Why--why have I done something wrong?"

"No," she said. Her shoulders slumped, and strangely she felt as though she might cry. "I'm so sorry," she said. "It's like what we said when you arrived home from the city. I never imagined myself married. It's not you that I don't like, it's the idea of a husband, I think."

"What don't you like about the idea of a husband?" he asked.

"Nothing," she said. "Well, nothing about the way you are. It's just stories I've heard from other women. The things men are capable of. Beatings. Yelling. Fights. But you're not like that, I know. I just--" Yes, there were definitely tears now. Even she hadn't realized she felt this way, not until he'd asked. "I just need to find a way past all that. To see you for who you really are. You're so kind. You love me so much. And I wish I could return that to you."

He was dumbstruck. Scratched the hair on the back of his neck.

"This is not a reflection on you," she said. "But I genuinely have never met a man like you. Someone kind. Someone nurturing. Someone who knows more about tablesettings than me. It takes some getting used to."

Cecil was silent for a while, then sat next to her again. He gently set his hand on her's. "And I've never met a woman like you. But I am so happy for that."

They spent much of that night talking, about marriage and about each other's desires. Their union, they decided, would be a nontraditional one. They could do things their own way, they didn't care what others thought, or what they said in the churches. They would do what made them happiest, what made things feel right.

It was Cecil who fell asleep first, but it was Ella who woke him up. He fell asleep with his head on her breasts, and for a while she just reveled in the silence, thinking about how lucky she was, to be married to someone kind. Then, she was snapped out of her thoughts, as she felt Cecil's sleepy erection poking into her thigh.

The poor boy had been plagued by them ever since he had come home. He must have some restraint, she thought, given the number of times she had seen him compromised by one. He needed a little relief.

She pulled back the sheets and let him lay on his back. His member stuck straight up with excitement. Then she crawled down between his legs and pulled his nightgown back over that cock standing tall. She grabbed for it and delicately slid it into her mouth, her tongue sliding around the head, then down the shaft, then pushing him through her lips, and a little bit down her throat. He moaned in his sleep.

She gave him some gentle licks, some hungry sucks, and nuzzled him with her nose. He looked so relaxed and sleepy, but his body responded with high energy. His breath had quickened and his cock was beginning to twitch in her hand.

She tugged at it, slid her tongue around his slit. Lips wrapped around his girth, then bobbed her head up and down until she heard a startled sound.

"Eh-Ella?" he asked, looking down at her. He was blushing, incredibly embarrassed.

She was good with her tongue, it was the only thing she had been able to practice with Saxton, in the large patch of land behind her parents house. She could use her tongue on him for hours, though being sixteen, Saxton could barely last a few minutes. 

When he looked down at her, she didn't stop sucking, only looked up at him with wide eyes.

His cock jumped so hard she nearly lost her hold on it. He was absolutely in awe. She could feel his penis stiffening, throbbing hard.

She popped her lips off and smirked. "I knew this would wake you up," she said. "You looked like you could use a little... release."

Reaching down, she tickled his balls into her palm, then coaxed them in her hand. He let out a huge gasp as her lips traveled back down to place him inside of her.

His legs were spread wide, helpless, and he looked absolutely tormented by the magic she was working on him. His breaths grew quicker, he was barely able to get his words out.

"I... should have you know... if you don't want a repeat of our first night together..." he said.

She moaned and sucked on him in response, gliding his sizeable dick down her tongue.

"Ella, I--" His cock twitched. "I'm very excitable right now--" Twitch. "I don't think it can wait--" Twitch. Twitch. "Oh, no." Twitch. "Oh, I can't--"

With an accidental thrust deep into her mouth, he was gushing down her throat. She could feel every burst of cum, every tiny movement in his excited member. She had swallowed Saxton's cum before, although there hadn't been quite as much as this, and she could feel some of it dripping down the corners of her mouth.

When he was at last finished, fell back on the pillows in a deep breath, she swallowed, and wiped the corners of her mouth with the back of her hand. Seeing him in such an unbridled state had made her incredibly wet, but she wasn't sure what she wanted to do about her own excitement, if anything. Instead she curled up next to him, and set a hand on his chest.

After plenty of heavy exhales, he said, "I'm sorry, I had so much."

She nuzzled him and said, "I like doing that for you. Especially to wake you up."

"You do?" he asked.

"I'll do it more often, if you'd like."

He looked like a child, absolutely delighted.