Chapter 35

Bryony was only scheduled to be gone for two weeks, but by the end of that short time, Cecil had already fallen head over heels for Mirabelle. Since the day she had torn her dress, something in her had changed. The way that she watched Cecil from afar was flirtatious--her heavy eyes, the sultry swing of her hips. He was desperate to believe that she was thinking about him, that she wanted him.

There were only two days before Bryony's return. She was probably preparing to pack up her carriage now, or more likely, saying a long goodbye to Ali. Cecil knew that if he was going to test Mirabelle's interest, he would have to do it now.

It was morning and Cecil had barely started his day, when Mirabelle came into their room. Cecil, half asleep, rolled over in the bed, while Ella rose to get her hair and makeup done by her maid. Cecil couldn't help but watch through half-closed eyes at the round ass that had burst out of her dress only a few days before. He couldn't help the way his mind wandered, making his large cock stiff. By the time Mirabelle and Ella had left the room, he was charged with sensuality.

Once he was dressed, he ordered for Mirabelle to meet with him. He sat her across from his plain wooden desk in his office and asked her what she enjoyed about her work.

"Well," Mirabelle said. "Getting to spend time with Lady Ella is certainly nice."

Cecil rested his chin in his palm. "Anything else?"

Mirabelle looked wide-eyed and foolish. "I don't know."

Cecil frowned. "Well," he said. "As you know, Bryony will be returning, and I wonder if I could have you help me with some projects around the estate."

"Oh!" Mirabelle blushed.

"So," Cecil said. "Given that information. Is there anywhere in the house you'd like to work?"

"Well," Mirabelle smiled. "I'm actually quite interested in the outdoors. Being in here all day, you don't really get to see the sun or feel the fresh air."

Cecil thought for a moment. Not about the bleakness of a servant's life, but about rolling around with Mirabelle in the gardens. "Interesting," he said. "Actually, I could really use some help cleaning the pond. I know we usually have men for that sort of thing, but if you're interested, I won't stop you."

"Oh, yes, my lord, I am interested, " Mirabelle said.

Cecil decided to give her a day of training, so he took her outside and gave her a tour of the grounds. They walked for some time, he asked a little about her life downstairs, and she asked a lot about his glamorous and noble lifestyle. Of course, it did not take long for them to reach the pond, and then the little guest cottage that the family had built only last year. Cecil's cock was engorged with excitement when he opened the door and showed her inside.

The space was small, but he showed her around, and then when he had showed everything, they were face to face with one another. Cecil reached to put a hand on her waist and slid his hand down to the curve of her ass. "At least here," he said. "You shouldn't have to worry about tearing your dresses."

Her back immediately arched, pushing her ass deeper into his hand. "I don't know about that," she blushed. "You look like you're ready to tear it off for me."

With that, Cecil stepped closer, both hands on her ass now. "Mirabelle," he asked. "Can I kiss you?"

"Yes," she said, her voice full of adoration.

Their bodies were pressed together as they kissed and it didn't take long for Cecil's hard on to be sandwiched between them. They craned their necks to kiss in a passionate, yet hesitant way, each of them incredibly nervous. When they pulled apart, Mirabelle was blushing and Cecil could see her nipples through her thin dress. Cecil's erection grew harder. Mirabelle ran her hand down his chest as she leaned in to kiss him again. And again, and again.

"You're so beautiful," Cecil said. "Can I see more of you?" His hand traced the collar of her dress.

"Will you help me untie it?" Mirabelle asked. "In the back?"

Without hesitation, Cecil appeared behind her, pressed himself into the curve of her ass, and started to undo her laces.

With his erection pressed desperately against her, Mirabelle asked nervously, "What about Lady Ella?"

Cecil blinked, his hands stopped. His erection continued to throb against her. "I shouldn't," he said, moving away from her. She turned around to see the tent still comically pushing out of his trousers. "I apologize, Mirabelle. I shouldn't have."

"I'm sorry," Mirabelle said. "I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have said anything. I didn't mean to--"

Cecil shook his head, leaned his back against the table which stuck his cock out even more. He watched as Mirabelle marveled at it out of the corner of her eye. "Please," he said, looking down at his unpleasant erection. "Leave me be. Go tend to some of your other work."

"Yes, my lord," Mirabelle said, looking as though she might cry. "I'm so sorry my lord. I really didn't mean to question--"

"No, it's alright," Cecil said. "Just leave me be."