Chapter 41

"So, did you tell him of your affections?" Cecil asked the next morning as they lay in bed.

Ella turned to face him, bleary-eyed. It was far too early to be awake, but she supposed Cecil hadn't had the wild night she'd had. She nestled herself into him, even though he was slighter than she was, and kissed his neck. "Well," she smiled. "Without words. Yes."

"Oh," Cecil's eyes lit up. "Successful visit, then?"

"He's unlike anyone else I've ever met," Ella said. "Though I suppose I can't say I've made the acquaintance of many commoners. There's just--something in the way that he speaks to me. Like we're equals. Like we can both learn from each other."

Cecil wrapped his arm around her. "I want to know everything," he said.

"Well," she blushed. "There isn't much to say. As soon as I saw him, and as soon as he saw me, we ran towards each other like long lost lovers. It was kind of funny actually."

"And then?" Cecil asked.

"Then, he had me against a tree," she said. "And he picked me up. He actually lifted me up. It was amazing." She could see Cecil's bulge starting to erect itself under the sheets. "And after he had me that way, we were both exhausted, we laid down in his tent. We talked a while. And then he asked if he could put his fingers inside me, just to remember what a woman felt like."

"Oh. When we was the last time he--?"

"A year," she said. "But he said he had entertained himself in other manners."

He was definitely hard now, but it was still blossoming. "I wonder what that means."

"I didn't ask," she said. "And then he made me orgasm. Again. With his fingers."

"Just his fingers?" his cock crept upwards.

Ella lay on her side to face him. "Would you like me to show you what he did?" she said.

She had Cecil bend over, ass in the air as she reached down and massaged his cock, until it was hard with anticipation. Then she took her fingers and made a ring around his hole, rubbing and rubbing. She watched it open before her eyes, like a flower. Then, with the help of some oil, she pushed two fingers in and watched him hold his breath. "Relax," she said.

He did. His cock, however, still hung below his belly, suddenly soft. Cecil was usually miraculously hard for things like this. Ella cocked her head with confusion.

She played with her fingers the way Arthur had. Stroking, wiggling, circling. Then, she put a third finger in and heard Cecil moan. "My good boy," she said. "You've gotten so tight."

"It's been a while since," Cecil said. "Anybody. Oh. Uh. Oh!"

She was in search of that special spot of his now. The one that he said whenever a man hit it, made him shudder and explode. She could feel his hole tightening around her, squeezing her fingers so hard, she started to imagine what it would feel like if she had a cock in him. She realized, with a flood of wetness down her legs, that he would feel incredible.

"Oh!" he screamed.

Then she looked down and saw it, his cock jerking up with an immediate erection and a splatter of cum thrown all over the sheets. That was fast. Remarkable.

He rolled over, panting and gasping for air. "Oh, Ella," he said. "I love it when you're in control."

"You know," she said. "I liked that too." She almost felt as if she were hard as a rock. "I would absolutely rail you if I were a man."

Cecil blushed. "You know," he said. "I've heard tale of women who uh--penetrate their husbands. With a false cock."

She was wetter than ever. "Well, how do we get one of those?" she asked.

"Why?" Cecil asked, looking delighted.

"Because I want peg you with one," she grinned. "I want to slap your ass and pound you with a nice big cock."

"Stop," Cecil giggled. "Or I really will get hard again."

Ella lifted her skirts a little, an invitation. "I'm kind of counting on it," she said.