Chapter 47

CW: Unwanted sexual acts.

After Cecil was gone, Mirabelle stood in shock for a moment, not wanting to open the wardrobe. Eventually she slinked over to it, and slowly opened the door. Colton's face was bright red too. Her eyes immediately gravitated towards his tunic which had pushed into a little tent between his legs.

Without a word, he hopped out and tackled her with a kiss. Mirabelle could feel his desperation, his lust, and she didn't want to stop it. She barely had a chance to stop it, as he was already on top of her in her bed, the same bed which Cecil had just sweetly laid her upon. "I want to tear your dress off," he said. Mirabelle sat up and began to untie it for him. She hurriedly pulled it over her head and tossed it to the ground. As she did, Colton fumbled with his own trousers and tunic, until they were both naked.

"What if somebody comes in here--" Mirabelle asked, her wide eyes worried.

"Let them," Colton said. He pinned her naked body to the bed once more and she gave a little squeal as her breasts bounced.

Without hesitation, the head of Colton's cock pushed at Mirabelle's opening and slid inside her. Mirabelle cooed with surprise. She didn't have time to ask if Colton might be interested in something else, she didn't have time to be angry with him for not even listening to what she had just told Cecil. After his first thrust, Colton immediately revved himself up and started absolutely pummeling her, making her breasts bounce wildly as she gave off her loud, surprised moans. She could feel his anger at Cecil, his frustration at Mirabelle's lack of attention, his absolute desire for her body. She could feel his balls slapping against her sensitive body. He grabbed at her hips and continued punishing her, ramming into her body as fast and hard as he could. Mirabelle felt powerless. She felt her body was outside of her own control. But at the same time, the feeling allowed her to feel free, to really focus on the sensations in her body.

"Colton, I--" she said, as she looked down to watch his cock ramming inside of her. He was so focused. So ferocious. Instead of finishing her sentence, she tilted her head back and let out another moan as she felt her muscles give a little contraction.

Colton must have felt this too, as within seconds his thrusting came to a sudden halt, his masculine moan filled the room, and he placed his hand unknowingly on Mirabelle's pelvis, pressing right against her clit. Something about the sensation rocked her, as his penis jerked around inside of her, she felt her muscles pulsing along with him. Suddenly the two of them were moaning at the same time, looking into each other's eyes with pleasure and horror. Then, Mirabelle's muscles gave one last long squeeze and she tilted her head back in exasperation.

With his penis still inside of her, Mirabelle whispered, "You'd better go."

His hand reached up to play with her breasts, making them jiggle and shake.

"Please," Mirabelle said, her vagina opening up so that he could pull out. "I don't want to get caught."

"You're so loud," he said, his cock still forcefully inside her. "I'm almost certain we're already in trouble."

Mirabelle's moans were like that of an opera singer, and Colton hadn't had the thought to cover them. "Well, what on earth will I tell people?" Mirabelle asked.

"If they heard the moans?" Colton said, lovingly wiggling and thrusting his cock still inside of her. "Perhaps that you were pleasuring yourself."

"What a sinner that would make me," Mirabelle said. She started to slide off of his cock, when Colton grabbed her hips and shoved her lips back down to his base. "Colton, let me go," she squealed.

"Mirabelle, I love you," he said.

She blushed immensely. She could feel her own wetness coating his stubborn cock.

"I just had to tell you," he said. He leaned forward and kissed her. "I love you so much."

Mirabelle was shocked and silent and incredibly wet. She didn't want to mention how frustrated she was with him. Hadn't he heard Cecil imply that she didn't always like how it felt to have a man inside of her? And then taken her to her bed and railed into her as hard as he could? The whole thing had still felt strange, but when Colton put his hand on her clit, it had felt magnificent. Maybe there was something there. Maybe she still had a lot to discover. Still, it didn't help the strange mix of emotions she was feeling right now.

She looked down at his cock inside of her. "Will you let me go?"

"Right," he said, as he pulled out.

"I'm sorry, Colton," she said. "But I have no time for pleasantries. Two men have visited me on this night, and no doubt the entire hall of ladies has heard. You must go. We can talk about love later."

"Alright," Colton said, as he gathered up his clothes, threw them on haphazardly, and made a hurried exit.