Chapter 19

When he opened the door, Cecil's erection was comically immediate. In just a few seconds, they all watched the ample bulge in his trousers elongate, then stiffen, then slowly angle itself in the direction of the two naked women in his bed. But who could blame him? His two lovers, two women who he found incredibly attractive, were lying in bed together. One had her fingers up the other's vagina. And both had let the sheets fall down far enough that they revealed Ella's plump breasts and Bryony's small, pointed ones.

It took some time for Cecil to process exactly what was going on. In that time, all three simply stared at each other, their minds playing before them what might happen now that they were all in the same room together.

Bryony sat up first, breasts bouncing against her chest. She looked delighted. "Cecil," she said. "Would you like to join us?"

The nobleman looked to his wife. "I--You two--?" he asked.

"It just sort of happened," Ella smiled. She had removed her hand from between Bryony's legs and sat up beside her. "If you don't like it, we can--"

His obvious erection was proof enough that he wasn't going to stop them. "No," he said. "I like it."

"Good," Ella said softly. "Then why don't you join us?"

Bryony had crawled over the sheets on all fours, her big eyes looking up at Cecil who had paused at the entrance of the room. Bryony looked positively sultry, as if she were truly the one in charge here. She arched her back a little, presenting Ella with a wonderful view. "You have two beautiful women here who find you very attractive," she said. "Why don't you step a little closer here so that we can share you?"

Cecil looked to Ella, a blush falling over his face. His expression seemed to ask her, "Is this really happening?" To which she nodded and also crawled an all fours toward the edge of the bed.

With his erection stiff as ever, he shuffled closer to the bed until the tent in his trousers was directly across from both of their eager faces. It was Bryony who reached up to undo his trousers, forcing Cecil to glance away awkwardly, still blushing.

"What are you ashamed of?" Bryony smiled. "You have a handsome cock. A nice big cock. And we just want to see it, that's all."

"Bryony, I--" he felt his bare cock bounce free before the two of them. He looked down and saw them both smile, eyes wide.

"We just want to play with it," Bryony said as she began kissing his member, tugging on it with her hand.

Cecil soon felt another pair of lips too, and he tilted his head back with a nervous inhale.

"What's wrong?" Bryony asked.

Two pairs of lips coated his cock in wetness. Two mouths and hands sucked and teased and touched him. His big cock was over the moon with sensation, if he didn't watch it, he was going to--"Oh!" He looked down to see that Ella had put his entire ballsack in her mouth while Bryony wrapped her lips around the head of his cock.

"Are you worried that if you watch us," Bryony asked between sucks. "You might come all over our beautiful faces?"

He stuck his hands on both of their heads, grabbed tightly on their hair. His cock jumped in Bryony's mouth.

"I think that must be it," Ella said proudly. "But if he comes, he wouldn't get to experience what's next."

Cecil let out a big moan as both women removed themselves from his member. He watched as they crawled back into the center of the bed. Bryony reached for Ella's chin and pulled her in for a kiss. She grabbed onto her hips and pulled her closer. "Since you already made me feel so wonderful," she whispered. "I'd like to make you feel the same."

Ella's eyes were full of excitement. "What do you mean, exactly?"

"Well," Bryony said. "I'd like for you to sit up against the headboard, maybe put some pillows underneath you so that this will all work out as I'm imagining it in my mind..." She sent a sultry glance to Cecil who stood dumbfounded. "Spread your legs, and let me lick and suck you until you scream."

Ella felt an incredible wetness rush between her legs. She couldn't think of anything she wanted more. And yet, Bryony still had more in mind.

"If you do that," she said. "Cecil can get on his knees and wreck me from behind." She slapped her own ass cheek to encourage him. "Come on," she said to him.

Ella did as she was told and with her legs spread, soon felt Bryony's tongue wandering between her folds, licking her most sensitive, excitable areas. She found that with each flick of Bryony's tongue she was catching her breath, barely able to keep her eyes open with all the moans Bryony was producing. But then, with her head deep in between Ella's legs, Bryony gave out a squeal.

Ella opened her eyes to see that Cecil was kneeling behind her, shoving his cock in her tiny hole. Ella felt the hole between her own legs expanding as she realized that this position made it feel like Cecil was fucking her, just with Bryony in between them. The couple locked eyes as Bryony gave out another squeal.

"Such a big boy!" she giggled. "How could I have forgotten. And so excited and twitchy too." She rubbed herself up and down on his cock and then finally planted her face back between Ella's thighs.

It wasn't long before Ella felt Bryony's tongue exploring inside of her and she grabbed onto her hair, shoving her face in deeper. Ella could feel her clit getting intensely hard, she could feel her tits bouncing against her chest as Cecil shook the bed with his thrusts. Then, something took over Cecil, maybe it was Bryony's muscles closing tightly around him, sucking him, that spurred him on. All of the sudden his thrusts were animalistic, hungry. And with his violent, wild thrusts, Ella felt a suffocating Bryony moaning deeper into her vagina. Then, beneath her, she realized that Bryony's moans had been escalating for quite some time--what if Cecil was thrusting so hard because she was orgasming? She looked across at Cecil's expression and realized with his contorted, desperate face that he might be orgasming too. Oh. Oh God. For some reason, she imagined the seed of Cecil's thrusts channeling through Bryony to her. She released a squeal that most unlike her usual controlling self as she grabbed onto the bed post behind her. She watched Cecil's eyes widen and his face flush the way they always did when he ejaculated. That was when the sensation of Bryony's tongue began to drive her absolutely wild. Every lick, even the echo of Bryony's moans was enough to make her muscles contract and squeeze and suck until--Oh! Oh! She was screaming like she never had before. She wondered if Bryony could feel her muscles closing in around her tongue. Then with one last tug of her muscles, she arched her back and let out a long, luxurious moan.

Cecil was so in awe of her, that he didn't move, letting his soft cock stay in Bryony's hole.

Bryony pulled out of her with a huge inhale and a grin on her face. "I felt you," she said. "That was amazing."

Bryony then turned around to look at Cecil, who still hadn't moved. "You okay, big boy?" she asked.

He pulled out, cock sore and soft. He still hadn't said a word.

"I've never felt anything like that," Ella blushed.

"Neither have I," Cecil said at last. "Bryony," he smiled. "How long do you think you could still away from you maid's work?"

"Oh, I am working, my Lord," Bryony said. "Simply tending to my lady's needs."