Chapter 27

Bryony never did return to Ali's room that evening. She had been so full of pleasure, as they all had been, that she completely passed out on a bed shared by the four of them. It was the deepest sleep she had had in some time, although as a servant to a noble family, that wasn't saying much.

She awoke to see Mahmoud changing into his tunic, combing the hair that fell to his shoulders. She sat up quietly, as not to wake the other two. She tip toed towards him, both locking eyes and smiling and gave him a kiss. "That was the best evening of my entire life," she whispered. "And before you get too big-headed, I mean to say, the idea of sleeping with three other people, why, I don't know if I can ever go back to just one."

"It was incredible," Mahmoud agreed, wrapping his hand around her waist. "If I had any desire left in me, I'd want to give it another go."

Bryony blushed. She still had desire left in her, as she always did. It was a never-ending problem, that little tingling sensation that filled her body from time to time, no matter how much sex she had just had. She touched her hand to Mahmoud's firm chest, and suddenly her eyes widened.

"Your squire," she said. "I've just remembered. I promised him--oh, Lord. I promised him I would return last evening."

"Well, you did enough to keep him loyal," Mahmoud said. "And keep him out of our room last evening. That's all that matters."

"I'm so sorry," Bryony said. "I shall have to piece together an excuse. I really ought to return to him."

"An excuse? Just say you spent the night with me, while the married couple stayed in their own room--"

"You know as well as I do that he envies you," she said. "I want him to know that I really did enjoy my time with him, I wasn't just using him to get with you."

"You weren't?"

Bryony laughed. "Maybe I was, at the start of it, but--there's something to be said for the young and clueless."

"Well, if you want him to know that you really like him," Mahmoud said. "I suppose you could always show him."

Bryony tilted her head. "I suppose I could."

She put on her nightgown and hurried through the hallway of the inn. There was another woman in the hall, whose eyes immediately went to Bryony's hardened nipples under her sheer white dress--or was she, in her eternal state of lust, just imagining things? Bryony nodded to her, in a little bow, and carried on her way.

When she knocked on Ali's door, her nipples were certainly proud with anticipation. She had never been good at getting her body to calm down, when she knew, so reliably, what was about to happen next.

Ali opened the door, looking groggy. "What time is it?" he asked.

"I don't know," Bryony said. "I'm sorry that I'm returning to you rather late. Or early, as it were."

Ali didn't even ask where she had been.

"My mind is still thinking about last night."

Ali seemed more awake quite suddenly. "Oh?" he asked. "Come in."

They sat on the bed together, both in their night robes.

"I wanted you to know how much I enjoyed being with you last night," Bryony said. "I know you may not believe me, as I might seem awfully--experienced. But you are such a kind and gentle soul, and I feel honored that you would want to explore your first moments of passion with me."

Ali smiled. "Is that really so?" he asked.

"It is," Bryony said. She reached her hand to his. "Ali. Is there anything you've always wanted to try with a woman?"

Ali blushed immensely. He spread his legs apart a little wider, and Bryony could tell he was excited at the very question. "I uh," he said. "I don't know."

Bryony tilted her head. "Anything... you might daydream of? When you're falling off to sleep, what do you picture doing with a woman in your bed?"

The boy folded his hands over his crotch. "Uh. Um. I. Uh."

"Is everything alright?"

"I'm very hard," he blurted.

Bryony moved her hand to brush over his erection. "And what could I do to help?"

She grabbed him, and felt the absolute strength coursing through him.

"You know what you want," she smirked. "Or at least, your cock does."

It jumped.

They both gasped.

He was harder than ever now. "Well," he said. "Since I don't really know what to do. I often imagine the woman I'm with would teach me. Uh. Oh. Sh-She would teach me how to make her happy."

"Ah, so you do want an experienced woman," Bryony smirked. "Glad I can provide."

She slipped her nightgown off her shoulders, revealing her small, but pointy breasts. Ali stared at them in complete awe.

"I warn you," she said. "When I'm trying to get a man to give me what I want, I can be very--demanding."

Ali swallowed nervously.

Bryony was filled with sensuality, a fierce tigress, as she slipped out of her nightgown and pinned Ali to the bed. Ali was in absolute shock as she crawled on top of him, rubbing her wet pussy against the stiffness under his nightgown.

"And what I want," Bryony said, pulling up his gown and reaching for his bare cock. "Is to ride you 'til I scream."

It happened so fast, Bryony tugging on his cock, positioning herself over him, and lowering herself down until he was completely enveloped by her. Ali had never been inside anyone before, and it took a few pumps of Bryony's muscles, a few feminine cries, a few seconds of bouncing tits for him to really feel the sensation. She had been on top of him, pleasuring himself for who knows how long, when finally, he felt his cock harden up with sensation as everything hit him at once.

Bryony muttered sexy, dirty things to him, but he could barely hear them. All he could think was about her warmth, wetness, squeezing, bouncing, moaning, sighing, dripping, tingling. Oh. God.

Something washed over him and he was at once in love.

"Oh," Bryony moaned performatively. "I'm gonna fuck your big cock so hard. Oh!"

Before she could say anything else, Ali had flipped her onto her back. He was still inside her, but now he was the one thrusting, and as he pinned her down, he said, "Shh. Let me make love to you."

There was something different about his thrusts. The romance, the sparkle in his eyes, his firm gentleness, that made Bryony's expression twist with confusion. Before she knew it, Ali's chest brushed against her nipples, and his lips pressed to her's smothering her in a kiss. Her breathy sighs were squandered by his romance, his absolute adoration for her. As he kissed her, she felt him moan, felt his cock twitch and felt herself getting wetter. And wetter. Oh, this wasn't just the feeling of his cum, this was something else. This was. New.

He kissed her still, even though he had finished, and Bryony felt her own muscles flutter with excitement, her back arching to press herself further into his chest. Then suddenly it was happening. An orgasm that absolutely enveloped her, that made her heart soar, and made her muscles tug and squeeze until she moaned into his mouth, and felt complete adoration wash over her.

Ali removed himself afterwards, stars in his eyes, and lay next to Bryony. He muttered sweet words into her ear, but she was too in shock to hear them. How had she never felt this way before? How had she never felt this tingly, glowing feeling?