Chapter 36

When Bryony arrived home, she unpacked her small piece of luggage in the servant's quarters, and found her fellow servants to be mostly unwelcoming. Either they were envious that she had been given time off, something most of them had not seen in years, or they had found out that she slept with both Cecil and Ella to get it. Either way, Bryony didn't care.

She had always felt isolated amongst the servants. Perhaps that was why she sought out other attention, but she didn't care to analyze herself so much. She needed to see Lord Cecil or Lady Ella, someone who was actually looking forward to having her back.

After unpacking her few things, she marched upstairs, picked up a serving tray as an excuse, and hurried towards the couple's bedchambers. She knocked on the door but heard no answer. It was early morning, and it was no surprise that the couple might either be out or still asleep. Bryony hoped it was the latter.

She slowly opened the door to see the sheets in a mess, and Lord Cecil laying among them. Lady Ella must have gone out to practice her sparring, or something. Bryony closed the door and set down the tray. She stealthily began to undress, watching as Cecil lay perfectly still in sleep. Once she was naked, she tip-toed over to his bed, crawled on top of it and straddled him in his nightgown. She leaned down to kiss him awake, and he startled underneath her.

"B-Bryony?" he asked.

She kissed him some more. "How many mornings," she said. "Have you woken up with that beautiful, hard cock of yours, and no one to tend to it?"

She could feel that very beautiful, hard cock beginning to grow in size underneath her.

Cecil still looked stunned. "How did--you're back?" he said. "How was Ali?"

"Oh, Ali was wonderful," she said between kisses. "The boy couldn't stop fucking me. That's what I need. Someone young and passionate to satisfy me. Either that or a beautiful couple whose needs equal mine."

She reached behind her and felt that he was stiff and quickly forced his cock up inside of her. She watched Cecil gasp, eyes wide, as her body took him in. She closed her eyes as she felt him growing, stiffening up inside her. "I can't wait to tire you out," she said. "I can't wait to make you fuck me every morning again."

Well, if he hadn't been hard before, he was certainly erect now. "Bryony," he grunted. "The other maid might come up--"

She started to grind herself into him. "I don't care what the other maid sees," she said. "Shut up and let me use your cock."

With that, she started bouncing up and down and Cecil started moaning. She took his hands and pinned them above his head, smashing her pussy on his cock. "There's nothing you can do but squirm," she said, with a vicious grin. "You've got a big, mighty cock but you aren't that strong."

She let out a little moan, watched his face contort in frustration. "You couldn't stop me if you wanted to," she said. "I'm gonna use you until I--Oh! Oh!"

"Big boy!" she squealed, and she was sure someone in the hall could have heard her. "Oh, big boy," she whispered. She had been riding him for only a few minutes, but she could feel her body starting to contort with excitement, muscles ready to squeeze. "I'm gonna fuck you so hard big boy," she said. "I'm gonna fuck you so--oh! Fuck! Oh!"

Once she was done, she slid off of Cecil's cock, which was still very much erect and ready to keep going. After a few panting breaths by Cecil's side, Bryony hopped off the bed in a whirlwind, and starting putting on her dress. Cecil's erection still stood glaringly between them.

"I'll let you figure yourself out, big boy," Bryony said. "I just had to say hello."

When she left, Cecil was stunned, staring at his own cock, where Bryony had just been. He was so stunned, he couldn't even finish himself off. He simply lay there, hard as anything, remembering the sensations of Bryony taking him inside her. It was fortune that Ella, not Mirabelle, arrived a few minutes later, back from practice.

She saw Cecil's erection, plain as day, when she walked in. "Were you waiting for me?" she asked.

"Bryony's back," Cecil said defeatedly.

"Oh," Ella blushed. "I see."

It didn't take long for Ella to strip her clothes, still sweaty from sparring, and lie next to him in bed. Before she could ask him what he wanted, he crawled on top of her with his big burdening erection and slipped himself inside of her. Ella gasped. She couldn't think of the last time Cecil had been on top of her, not since she had discovered how much he loved being dominated.

There was something sincere and romantic about the way he pumped into her now. He was gentle, but there was something in his eyes that there was no mistaking. He loved making love to her. Within two minutes or less, she felt his cock stiffen up, and she grabbed onto his buttocks, pulling him into her. She felt him unload inside of her, a sensual load, that seemed to all happen with one exhale. Then he stayed inside her, and they kissed.