Chapter Two: "Hell yes!"

"Crissy! When I woke up, he was gone. I think that's a very clear message to me. I don't even know who he was. But, his hair.. Oh my lord. I could run my fingers through that silkiness all night. He was delectable. At the club, he was cute but here he was... exquisite!" I rehashed. Last night was everything I ever needed, and more.

It's usually not like me to have one night stands, especially since the last one I had I was 17 and I left as soon as he fell asleep. He was a sweet talker, but definitely not that good in the bed. But the man I was with last night? I'd pay to be able to do that again.

"Chance and I had sex, too. While we were there, almost in the car on the way home. I sucked him off while he drove. We almost crashed. I was so glad no one was on the streets. I was like a banshee and he was my poor victim. When we got to his place, we did it again. Practically all night. Girl. I'm tired!" Crissy's voice rang as she threw herself back onto the couch. I sat on the other end as we both reminisced about the night before.

Crissy was my best friend. When I first moved to New York, she had was in a big fight with her boyfriend at the time and was ready to jump on a plane to find him. Coincidentally, I happened to be on the same plane as him. She nearly knocked me down trying to get to him. Eventually, he called her crazy then she cried and we bonded over that. Ever since then, we've been neighbors and best friends. Crissy was always the more out going one between the two of us.

Chance was Crissy's 'non'boyfriend. They weren't dating, but they really weren't allowed to get to the almost dating stage with anybody else. They claimed each other but they just didn't commit. Chance was lightskinned with black curly hair. His brown eyes were usually bright with humor. He tended to be in either comfortable clothes or a suit and tie. No inbetween. Crissy and him were the perfect match in my eyes. Crissy had hazel-greenish eyes but brown skin. Her hair was just black but she usually had it up in a puff versus me who always had her hair in a bun.

We were basically opposites but the same. We both had a lot of confidence, surprisingly for the most part. I knew the guys only looked my way because I had ass and boobs. But her, she doesn't have boobs. Well, she's apart of the itty bitty club, which was okay. Her ass was huge and almost unreal but definitely real. She was short, about 5'5 versus my 5'9 body frame. She was way outgoing. She probably goes to a club twice a week while I only go once every other week. I usually have a really good schedule, filled with things to keep me busy but Crissy always has times designated just for her fuck buddy.

How nice.

She's from Virginia but moved here when she was 11 and I moved here when I was 16. Both of our family's come from a good amount of money, mine more than hers but we were still in the same social class yet I hated it. That's why I got my own place and tried as hard as I could to not take my parents money. They hated me not accepting it as much as I hated to accept it. I've never met her family but she loves them.

"Girl." Crissy says, breaking my thoughts. My head snapped towards hers before I heard the knocking.

"Isn't it Chance? Why dont you get it?" I questioned, standing up from my position and walking towards the door. I pressed the button to look at the camera and sure enough it was Chance. I pulled open the door and buzzed him in so he could just walk in once he turned the corner.

I walked back to my seat hearing squeaks from boots coming down the hall. Crissy looked at me with a bright smile before bouncing up at the tall figure standing at my door.

Chance's damn near 6'2 figure had Crissy looking like a kid.

"Hey babe." Chance said, looking down at his phone in one hand while the other was in his pocket. He withdrew his hand from the pocket to shut the door before looking up at us. His bright eyes shined as he stared at the two of us. His eyes dropped to the coffee table before he stuffed his phone in his pocket before coming towards us.