Chapter Five: "Baby."

After the process of guaranteeing that I, Alexander Parker, was in fact Sophias' 'baby daddy', we started to talk more. I was pretty sure she hated me since most of our conversations consist of her glaring at me or rolling her eyes at a joke I made. I understand the fact that maybe I'm not funny, when it comes to her atleast, but the least she could do is crack a smile.

Anyways, we started with hanging out at my place with Maya. Maya was my four year old daughter. Her real name was Amaya Elizabeth Parker, but she decided to just got with the simple 'Maya'. She didn't like Amaya, which I only said it when she was in trouble. She was a good kid, really, she just has a mouth like me. She's annoying, too smart for her own good, and arrogant. Since Maya grew up without her mother, she was more than happy to have a new female around the house. Especially one that was carrying her new sibling.

It had only been a week since the results came back, but Sophia and Maya have got a great bond going on.

Better then Sophia and I's bond.

Right now, I am waiting for Sophia to come to my car. We are supposed to begin talking 'baby stuff' today. We also had a appointment today. I am not sure what it consist of but I can't even concentrate on that. Whenever I even think of Sophia, I think of that night Sophia and I shared. How her soft lips trailed down my chest, leaving small love bites behind them.

How I got down on my knees for her, eating her out against her front door as she whimpered and helplessly tried to cling to the wall when I brought her to the edge of her orgasm.

I remember the sinful blowjob I received from her, literally making me go weak at the knees. My knees bucked and I practically was laying on the ground as she continued to bob her head, keeping my dick down her throat. I don't even like blowjobs anymore after that. It appeared as if she had absolutely no gag reflex, which was practically game over for a man receiving a blowjob. I still remember that night, she didn't stop after I came multiple, multiple times. I wanted to cry at the thought of that torture. My dick couldn't handle it. Never again.

That night was definitely fun but the outcome? Not as fun.

If I had another child like Maya, I'm sending the child and it's mother across the globe. Maya is basically me.

Even I can't stand me.

What made the Lord think I could stand a mini me?

Yeah, I'm not sure either.

Don't get me wrong, I love Maya. That's my flesh and blood. She has my eyes, which everyone says. We argue practically 24/7, which I like, lowkey, since she has such a smart mouth she always responded with perfect. But messing with her is like playing with fire.

I cant tell yet, since Sophia practically does everything in her power to avoid me, but our child may be just as spunk-filled as Maya. Sophia creates comebacks like the back of her hand. She always has. Her favorite thing to do is roll her eyes and ignore me.

She could be Maya's mother. That's all Maya does, on purpose. I could call her name and she'll look me dead in my eye and rolls her eyes before going back to doin whatever she was doing before.

Right now, I'm waiting for Sophia to come outside for our first appointment. I'd been waiting since like 10 o'clock and the appoinyment was at 11:30. I couldn't wait. I texted her five minutes ago but she still wasn't out here. It's 10:55. Itll take us about 45 minutes to get there so we should leave right about now.

I decided to text her one more time.

Sophia, I am outside and we have an appointment at 11:30. Hurry up.