Chapter Twenty-Eight: "Who's is this?"

After spending the day out with Alexander, Quincy, and Maya I was tired. My ankles were swollen, I had to pee, my head started to pound and I was hungry.

Quincy and Alexander got along great as we walked around the malls. They chatted about everything from sports to his fiancée to kids. Quincy absolutely adored Maya and I could see him wanting to have a child of his own.

From the way he talked about his fiancée, I didn't really like her. I didn't voice this opinion though. He liked Alex and I didn't want to take away the happiness from him.

Maya stayed to my hip the whole day. Both Alexander and Quincy bought her everything her eyes laid on. Alexander bought the first couple things and Quincy ended up getting her four pairs of crocs, including charms. I got a pair as well since the shoes I had on hurt against my swollen feet.

Maya talked to me about all the things that the babies room should have and all the things Alexander's mother bought. Without a baby shower, we would be fine, for sure.

We left the house around 1, shopped around the mall before running to the car and putting everything that we had gotten already into it, then coming back to see a movie and then going shopping again. Quincy, who was a impulse buyer, bought every Marvel movie plus a marvel hoodie and pair of converse.

We ate at Olive Garden and then made our way back home. Now, it was 11 and I was inside of Alexander's bedroom while Quincy and Alex were downstairs. Maya was asleep by the time we got home, so it was only us three up.

I was terribly tired. All I wanted to do was get off my feet and sleep.

The twins were absolutely restless today, turning and kicking every chance they get. As soon as they are born, I am signing them up for the soccer team.

My ribs have been kicked at so hard, I wouldn't be surprised if it was broken.

I change out of my clothes, stripping to the sports bra and spandex I wore before slipping into some sweatpants and a cami top.

I lay in bed and almost immediately, Alexander is walking in.

"Alright, goodnight." He says behind him before shutting the door with a smile on his face.

"Hey baby." He smiles at me as he walks into his closet. He returns, completely stripped of us clothing. He stood in his boxers as he ran a hand through his hair. Alex turns off his closet light and comes over to the bed.

"Hi, Alex."

"I love you."

"I know." I say, tiredly.

Immediately, Alex's face twists and he stiffens. He taps on my cheek and is now inches away from my face. A frown is etched across his face as he speaks. "What did you say? Say that again."

"I know?"

"I said, I love you. When I say I love you, you say you love me. Now, I love you."

"You love me." I joke. Immediately, Alexander is pulling me onto him, my stomach in the way of me rolling so he shifts himself underneath me. "I'm tired." I moan as he runs his hand down my body.

"Say you love me." He demands.

"You love me."

"Sophia."

"Alexander."

"I love you."

"I love you." I finally said. Alexander presses a kiss to my lips before allowing me to lay down. He entangled his legs with mine. His warm body instantly heating mine.