Chapter Fifty-Three: "Adult Brownies."

VOTE NOW PLEASE IF YOU LOVE ME

*gets zero votes LMFAO*

okay enjoy this short ass chapter

After Alexander remade dinner since our sexy time resulted in burnt Alfredo pasta, we called our kids and said goodnight. Jaisiah was excited at seeing our faces, even though I know he doesn't grasp the concept of FaceTime but he was glad to hear and see us. Maya was sleep already but the triplets usually don't sleep until we play a song.

You know how everybody has that song that helps them sleep or even just puts them in a better mood? That's what it is with them.

When we finished, Alexander and I almost didn't even make it through our own perspective showers before falling asleep. We were both tired, Alex had to return to work in the morning and I had to pick up the kids. So, we both, half dressed - I was in his t-shirt and a pair of underwear while he only wore his boxers - fell asleep basically as soon as our heads hit the pillows.

Now, Alex is quite literally walking out our front door while I stand a few feet behind him.

"Okay mamas, how do I look?" He asks, looking down. If I was any other person, I'd probably point out his bed hair, which was from me just running my fingers through it. They'd probably also say something about his tie being a little crooked, but I wouldn't. He looked cute. His hair was messy, just how I liked it. It was my favorite do on him besides when he wears it in a bun.

"Handsome, as always. Fix the tie though." I say.

"Handsome, as always." He mocks, adjusting his tie before sending me a dashing smile. His dashing smile. I roll my eyes, taking a couple step towards him and adjusting his tie. Once it's straightened, I step back, looking at my sexy ass fiancé who was smiling down at me.

"Now am I good?" He questions.

"You're good and you're also about to be late. Don't you have a meeting at 9:30? It's 9:15. Hurry up. Don't get a ticket. I love you baby." I say, shuffling him outside of the door. He stands on the other side, a pointed look in his face. It feels like I'm escorting my teenager son out the door.

"Alex." I say in response to his expression.

"Mamas." He sings, "Kiss." He says, pursing his lips and reminding me much like Maya does when she climbs into our bed at bedtime and offers us kisses.

I press my lips against his quickly. "Bye babe."

"Bye Mamas." Alex finally says, allowing the door to finally be closed.

I peek out the peephole, seeing him staring at the door for another moment before turning away.

He's so going to be late.

I should leave in about an hour to go get the kids. Maya has daycare and the triplets and I are going to have a fun day of throw up, changing diapers, and making silly faces with Mommy.

David wanted to come over to help out, I don't mind. I told him to come over around three-ish.

He said he was bringing over clothes for them. He had originally bought some to give to us but never had a chance. He said they were all basically for one year olds, he didn't know how to shop for babies.

So, he'll come over later. I'll pick up the kids in the next hour, drop Maya off, and be back.

From what I heard, Jaisiah was a absolute mess trying to get to sleep. Eventually he did, but it took him about three hours past when everybody else went to sleep. They didn't give him his blanket and pacifier until the third hour, so he was a mess. He went down after he got them and only woke up twice. Jalen went straight to sleep, surprisingly. Jasmine has two bottle before she fell asleep, which was expected. That's the reason she's so big now. She's a chubby baby who's likes to eat.