Chapter Thirteen: "Who is that?"

"Let's get to know each other." I offered as Alexander and I walked back into his apartment. After he finished yelling at Maya, we went out. He took us to get ice cream and then we went to the movies - resulting in a very good night. We saw a new Spider-Man, Spider-Man: Into The Spider Verse. It stared Miles Morales, who, if you were a fan of Marvel Comics and films, you knew his story. I liked the movie and Maya absolute loved it. Miles was adorable and the soundtrack was great. Maya snacked on the largest bag of fruit snacks during it. She put the bag down half way through the movie, complaining that she had too much ice cream. Alexander say next to me with Maya on his lap while I sat, twin babies basically in my lap.

After the movies, Alexander dropped off Maya at his brothers house and now, here we are, back at Alexander's penthouse.

"Sure. Like 21 questions or some shit." Alexander said, running a hand through his wild hair. I sat on the couch, sipping out of the water bottle before telling Alexander to take the floor. He sat silent for a moment before speaking up.

"What happened between that ex of yours?"

The question threw me off, but I answered nevertheless. I wanted to get to know him and I no longer cared about my feelings for Marcus to attempt to become upset over them.

"He's a nympho. I wasn't emotionally ready to have sex with him and he wasn't mentally ready to be with someone who wasnt willing to spread her legs every time he made his advance. So, he cheated on me. I really don't care but yeah." I shrug, watching Alexander shake his head. He signed before urging me to go on.

"What's your full name?"

"You haven't googled me?" He said, fake astonishment dripping from his voice. I let out an involuntary laugh before shaking my head.

Self conceited asshole. Of course I hadn't googled him. I'd rather find out information from him himself than finding out from a search engine. Not to point out that, also, anybody could edit those things. The only thing I googled that even had anything to do with Alex was how to get in contact with him back when I first slept with him.

"Alexander Parker."

"Middle name?" I poked, watching as he rolled his eyes.

"Alexander Makai Parker." He frowned, as if saying 'Makai' left a odd taste on his tongue. It probably did since he seemed to not like talking about it. He licked his lips, looking up at me.

"That's so cute. I like Makai." I commented, for whatever it was worth. Alexander rolled his eyes, again, before proceeding to say "Well, I don't."

"Anyways," I laughed, "ask the next question."

"What's your middle name?"

"You haven't googled me?" I mocked, just like he did a few minutes before. He jokingly threw a pillowing at me before nodding. "I still want to hear it from you."

"Brooke. Sophia Brooke." I said, a smile on my face. I didn't hate my middle name, but I just thought it went weird with my first and last names.

Sophia Brooke Matthews.

"Do you enjoy my company?" Alexander asked his next question. I nodded. Times with Alexander always only ended in a argument or with me laughing, so yes, I enjoyed his company. Only when he wasn't being an ass.

My eyes raked down his body. For somebody with his body, you would expect to see at least one tattoo on him but no. His skin was clear of any type of ink. You couldn't even see a birth mark.

I know he has his ears pierced, along with his nose. Whenever he had a ring in, I noticed him toying with it - probably a nervous habit. He didn't wear he ring often but I still knew it was there. He wore small studs, almost often. The small diamonds stood out against his tan skin.