Chapter Forty-Eight: "Unbelievable."

Yeah I start writing in this POV for some unknown reason and when I realized it was too late. Sorry.
Goal: 30 votes and 6 comments

"Open the door." Chance said, banging on Alexander's front door. Sophia stood behind him, her hands shaking as she stared at Chances' angry figure in front of hers. After being fed up of being outside for twelve minutes, banging at the door, he grabbed the key off of his keychain before shoving it into the lock.

After getting word of where Alex was, both Anthony and Sophia went to the car. They decided it was best if Maya stayed at their parents house and if they called Chance. Chance met them at Alexander's door step.

'Why didn't he just do that before?' Sophia thought to her self. He twisted before pushing the door open.

"Why do you have a key and I don't? I'm his brother." Anthony mumbles to himself while Chance storms into the home. "Alexander fucking Parker, I don't know what has gotten into you but you need to tighten the fuck up." He watched in astonishment as Alex stumbled into the room with nothing but a pair of joggers on.

"What?" He asks, rubbing his eyes. He hadn't seen Sophia yet.

Sophia was a shaking mess. She stepped into the home, looking around and avoided looking at Alex.

"Why the fuck are you over here drinking? What the fuck is up with you?" Chance yelled, his eyes going wild. He watched as Alex sat on the stool, drinking out of a random cup that sat next to him. The house smelled of alcohol, but it was fairly clean. Anthony's eyes wandered over to a wall, where dark brown liquid stains were found.

"Alex! You have four fucking kids man. You have a baby momma who was crying herself to sleep, every night. She wasn't even eating. Maya, wasn't even eating. Because you decided to come hide! . We all wanna know how you're just gonna leave the woman that just gave birth to three of YOUR kids? What is going on?" Chance says. Sophia was still avoiding Alexander's body. He didn't even realize that Anthony or Sophia was there.

Alex watched as Chance yelled. He knew he fucked up, but apparently they didn't know that was his fault.

"Alexander, answer me or I swear to go-" Chance threatens. Anthony and Sophia share a look.

"What? I can't do anything! I can't see her. I can't see her. I'll ask my parents to pick up Maya." Alex breathes out. Sophia scrunches her face, frowning.

Why couldn't he see her?

"No, the fuck you wont. You're drunk. You've been drinking for the past month? She just had three kids, her first kids ever, PLUS Maya. She can't do it alone. She's stressed and depressed Alexander. She can't do this. She fucking can't. You're the one who couldn't keep his damn dick in his pants and now she's watching your children? You need to help the fuck out. Even if it's just donating money, taking them out her hands for just three hours. Do something! You need to tighten the fuck up. If you're do imma tighten you up because I refuse to let you ruin your relationship with this girl you love. I know you love her. She loves you. She's crying herself to sleep because of you. The kids are the only thing keeping her going because she knows if she doesn't do it their father definitely won't!" Chance says, making tears begin to pool in Sophia's eyes. She really had been a mess.

Chance was angry. He was in the middle of a meeting that he needed Alexander to be there for when he got the call. He was livid. He hated losing .

Alexander was gonna take his bitch ass over to Sophia.

"She doesn't love me. She doesn't even wanna see me. I'm not allowed to see her."

"What the fuck are you talking about? Obviously not about Sophia!" Chance snaps. Chance was angry and felt so much pain for Sophia that he felt like he was about to cry.