Official Sequel #1 Sneakpeek

"My name is Jaisiah Parker."

I guess this was supposed to be like an AA meeting. My punishment by the state for being such a bad boy. I wouldn't say its my fault.

Well, it was my fault. I destroyed thousands of dollars worth of shitty school equipment. If you ask me, we could have used new desks and smartboards years ago. Long story short, I have been kicked out of school and placed on a minimum of 75 hours of group therapy along with 25 hours of community service. Also, a constant 24/7 watch to make sure little baby Jaisiah takes his meds.

"And?"

"And what?" I question, looking up at the stupid lady who was forcing me to speak. She only politely smiled before prompting again. She was only making me further upset. Bad enough my mother forced me to let my little sister drive me to therapy, but now I am being forced to talk to a room full of strangers.

"Well, this is Jaisiah's first go around. Maybe we should let him ease in, right? Jaisiah, my name is Luna. Typically after that, you'll say what your condition-- conditions." The girl speaks and I don't look to her. Instead, I glance long enough to notice the pen and notebook in her hand. I could feel her staring at me but her hand constantly moving in a circular motion, as if she was manicly drawing circles.

"ADHD, OCD and Bipolar Disorder." I interrupt her speech, moving my eyes back to the rug that sat in the middle of the group. It had some cheesy saying that I couldn't even begin to read from this angle.

"Well, hello Jaisiah. I am Luna and I also have both ADHD and Bipolar Disorder." Luna smiles at me and I turn, looking back to the therapist who seemed pleased with our exchange. She moves on to the next person and I make it through a whole session without puking. My sister texts me to let me know that she is outside by the car. After she dropped me off, she walked over to the library and did whatever the hell it was she wanted to do for a hour at the library.

As I stand, grabbing my bag and water bottle, I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn, brushing the annoying girl away as I go to make a move for the front door. "Dr. Lanceyer says we're emotional buddies. You know what that means? We're basically besties now."

"No."

"You have to."

"I don't."

"So, what's it like having both ADHD and Bipolar disorder?" Luna says as I open the door, purposely only opening it wide enough so I could slip out and she would take the hint. When she caught it and then asked me the same question, again, I finally turned around.

"What do you mean? Don't you have it?" I say, noticing her purple highlights immediately. She shrugs with an odd expression.

"Yeah," she scratched the back of her head, "but, you know, different experiences for different people."

"Well, I don't know what you want me to say. I've been like this my whole life — it's all I know." I shrug, looking down the parking lot for the car.

"Oh. How's the OCD?"

"Like I said, I don't know what you want me to say." I say again, waiting her to leave so I can bolt to my car.

"Are you getting mad?"

"You're mad annoying."

"Oh." She said and I nod, turning away from her. She finally gets the hint and turns away.

Jaisiah: 1 - Luna: 0

——-
There will be two spinoffs and here is the sneak peek for the first one. Any comments? Lemme hear ya!

Jaisiah is coming soon to a smartphone (laptop? ipad? whatever) near you.