Official Sequel #2 Sneakpeek

"Do you know how many brothers I have? I hav—"

"Yes?"

"In addition to those brothers, I have four uncles. In addition to those brothers and four uncles, I have ten first-cousins that are males. In addition to those brothers, four uncles, and ten guy first-cousins, I have two grandfathers. In addition to those brothers, four uncles, ten guy first-cousins, and two grandfathers, I have a father. Trust me, I do not want another guy in my life. I do not need another guy in my life."

"I thought you had five uncles?"

"No. Chance is actually my cousin."

I turn and walk away, playing with the charm on my house keys as I walked, thinking about the past hour. Wow. Time flew fast.

I walk for another block before I stop suddenly and the body abruptly stops right in time to not send me to the ground.

"Is there a reason you're following me? Do you mind? The stalking is getting kind of weird." I say without turning and I hear him laugh.

"Oh, sorry. I have a dinner to catch." He says, slipping in front of me so I was forced to look at him as he pulled his phone out. He held it a distance from his face, squinting at the screen before speaking. "Any chance you know the fastest way to E Lincoln Ave, building 1216?"

"You've got to be fucking kidding me, Justin."

- - -
Hey y'all!

Starting a YouTube channel and the first video will be a Q&A so drop a question here!

Are you guys going to read this sequel? Coming soon.

I love y'all!

Anybody catch who the character is?