Chapter Fifty-One 1/2: "Jaisiah and Jalen."

OKAY JUST A PSA THIS IS JUST A GLIMPSE OF HOW IT WOULD LOOK SOMEBODY SAID THEY WANTED TO SEE IT AND I DONT KNOW HOW TO BE CLEARER THAN ITS EVERYBODY BUT ADD FIFTEEN OR SIXTEEN TO THEIR AGE??? THIS IS NOT A REAL THING THATS GOING TO HAPPEN I JUST NEEDED A SCENARIO DONT WORRY ALEX AND SOPHIA ARE OKAY OKAY? THEY ARE OKAY THIS IS ALSO TRASH I WROTE THIS BASICALLY HIGH OFF OF BENADRYL AND I WAS SLEEP DEPRIVED AS HELL LOL OKAY ENJOY THIS WAS LONG OH AND THIS CHAPTER IS REALLY SHORT BECAUSE ITS JUST A GLIMPSE GOT IT? GOT IT.

Just as he leaned in to kiss me, the door swung open. Our heads turned to the side to see who it was.

Since my kids were first born, they have grown, as expected. At only 15, Jaisiah Parker was 6'2 and Jalen Parker was 6'1. Their sister, my daughter, Jasmine Parker was 5'9 maybe 5'10. Jaisiahs red curly hair usually hung over his eyes but tonight, it was pulled into a ponytail, reminding me of his father. His arms were crossed over his chest, his brother doing the same exact things. There faces both sported a expression that I've come accustomed to, they were livid.

Jalen's darker hair was braided, courtesy of his sister, and the braids straddled each side of his face. His eyes bore into my face before turning to him. Jaisiahs eyes bore right into mine as he spoke.

"Did you touch my mother?"

"It was pg kiddos. We haven't even made it to pg-13." He said, his proud deep voice filling the small area. Jaisiah didn't even look over at him, instead her just shook his head before grabbing my arm.

"You won't be getting the chance to either." Jalen says, Jaisiah pulling me to his frame. He takes a step back, leaving the three of us to stare at him. He smiles, not realizing my sons are being 100 percent serious. His smile fades as Jalen slams the door in his face.

"Jalen and Jaisiah Parker, what the hell is wrong with you?" I immediately scold, feelings Jaisiahs iron clad grip leaving my arm. Since he was taller than me, it made it hard disciplining them. I had to look up at him, which made me feel small and weak.

"Jalen, you want to play Call of duty?" Jaisiah asks, pointing towards the room.

"Sure." Jalen answers, beginning to dance away to the game room. Immediately I stomp my foot and close my eyes.

"Jaisiah Dante Parker! Bring me that damn PlayStation. Bring me the Xbox, Wii, PlayStation, Phone, Charger, everything." I say in one breath.

"Ma, you're doing the most. No." Jaisiahs stubborn tone was firm and reminded me much of his father as he rebutted my statement. I let out a sigh, opening my eyes and turning to the vulnerable child. Jalen had a weak spot for me, which came in hand when he was getting in trouble.

"Jalen-

"JJ, don't do it."

"- bring me the everything." I grit out, looking at Jaisiah as I said so. Jaisiah was the only one that didn't remind me of their father.

"Mom." Jalen whines, throwing his head back.

"JJ, don't do it!" Jaisiah began to warn his brother, pulling his phone out.

"You're not playing in the tournament this weekend if you don't, Jalen. Listen to Jaisiah all you want, you're not going to Orlando." I said, sternly. Jalen looked at me in shock, his eyebrows furrowing.

"You can't do that." He says, his eyebrows shooting to his hair line. He takes a step back almost like he couldn't believe I just said that.

"Do you want to see me call your Coach?" I ask, cocking my head to the side so he knows I'm being serious. He stands still, staring at me. He was scared to make a move.