Bonus Chapter

Hey guys! I have removed all of the bonus chapters from this book and they all have their own book on my page titled Bonus Chapter's. There will be all bonus chapter to all of my books. The title of the bonus chapters for this book will be labelled as BWC: *chapter name here*.

The snippet below is from the latest bonus chapter I have posted. You can go to the new book and find the full version there. It is titled BWC: Love. I will also post the sneak peak to the BWC sequel over there !!!

While we are all here, I have written a mental health awareness book and I would love if you'd check it out and leave some feedback. The book is called Plan C(armen). The book is 100 percent completed. It is a short story so there is only about seven chapters. Please do give it a spin. 

What else am I missing?

Oh! 

I also have another book, Plan B(aby), that 'd love if you'd check out and leave feedback on. 

This book, But Who's Counting, is completely on the free app Dreame. You do not have to pay to read or to download the app/website. Any new reader who are interested in continuing this book, the link is in my description and it will take you directly to the book.

Okay, here is to our latest BWC bonus chapter. 

Warning: This is only a SNIPPET. The full version is avaliable on my page on the book labelled 'Bonus Chapter's'

●●●

"We live in New York, I can guarantee you that they've seen weirder. Besides, my babies were in a car accident. Was I supposed to just sit down and relax?"

"I told them we were fine."

"Where's the other car?"

"Hit and run. They think she might have been drunk." Alexander says, running a hand through his hair and peeking at his watch. "We are late to our own wedding."

"Fashionably. What about the car?" I say as he grabs my hand and begins to march us toward my car.

"They are going to tow it, mamas. Now, come on. I haven't seen my girls for twenty four hours. You're killing a man." He says. Jalen and Jaisiah slide into their seats and Alexander buckles them both up before jogging to the door and entering the car. I start the car just as he closes his door.

Soon, we are all back to the place where our wedding was being held. Our mothers and siblings were standing outside the place, practically on their noses as they waited for us. The second we park, my mother is escorting me out of the car while Quincy grabs Jalen and Anthony is grabbing Jaisiah while Andrew marches Alex into his dressing room.

When I enter my dressing room, Jasmine is dressed in her pretty white and purple lace dress with the crown in her hair that she begged Alexander to get her. Maya is in a dress matching her sisters, the crown in her hair also just like her sisters.

My mother sits me down and the make-up artist is touching up my make-up and my mother makes the last adjustments to my dress. Luckily, I didn't ruin my dress when I went to Alex and co., earlier.

"Mommy pretty." Jasmine says, her speaking skills not as well as her siblings.

"Thank you baby. You look pretty like a princess. Where's Amaya?"

"She's using the restroom. Alexander is done getting dressed and all we need is for the kids to be ready so that we can start atleast thirty minutes after the original start time." My mom breathes, removing a new purple lollipop from my youngest daughter. She immediately whined in protest, but when her brothers marched into the room, she calmed as she skipped over to them. My mother fastened something to Jalen and Jaisiah's wrists, pairing each one up with a sister. Jasmine walked with Jalen, both of them linking arms. Jaisiah and Maya did the same. My mother passed the girls their baskets of petals and before I knew it, music was staring and they were being escorted out of the room.

"Flip your veil. Where is my husband? God, you guys are a mess today."

"I'm right here." My father laughs, slipping into the room. Now, it was just the three of us and Quincy was popping in to tell us it was go time. My mother leaves the room, pressing a kiss to my face before doing so. "I'm so proud of you." She whispers, eyes full of awe.

My father links his arm as the door opens. "I can't believe I am walking my daughter down the aisle right now." He whispers as I train my eyes to the floor. I wasn't ready to look at Alexander or any of the people whose eyes were currently trained to me. One look at Alexander and I'll be crying. I just know it.

"I can't either. I never thought I'd get married." I whisper as we begin to walk.

"He's crying." My father says.

The rest of this chapter can be found on the book on my page labelled Bonus Chapters :) This chapter title is BWC: Love. Enjoy. 

- Daisy.