Chapter Forty-Nine: "You're stupid."

Goal: 40 votes and 10 comments.

Important question: I've been writing (I do it whenever I'm bored) chapter of like Jaisiah, Jasmine, Jalen, and Maya when they are older, like 15 years later? Would y'all be interested in that? Probably not but hey! Some of them are already written.

"I wasn't sure whether he was drunk or not before but now? Yeah. He's definitely drunk. Maybe even wasted. Nope. Definitely wasted." Anthony says, looking at his brother as he walked towards me slowly. "Sophia, don't do this," Anthony starts, "You don't fucking deserve her. You know that?" Anthony snaps, taking a menacing step towards Alex. I couldn't even speak. It was a lot to take in.

His green eyes that I missed so much were filled with hope.

Will I marry him?

That's a big step. I know it's a big step.

I could never see myself getting married. But getting married to Alex? I definitely could see.

I could just imagine us in, maybe even in this house, talking about what was for dinner while Jaisiah and Jalen bickered with Jasmine and Maya tried to be the mediator. Then eventually, one of them will come, probably Maya, and talk about how somebody isn't being fair. Then Alex will go deal with it because we all know I'll be way too soft to deal with it.

"Sophia."

"You're a asshole." I accidentally spit out, seeing Alexander eyes drop. Before he asked me, he looked like he had been through hell and back again. When he asked me, he had every ounce of hope in his eyes that I could even think of.

"Nevermind. Do this, Sophia." Anthony says, taking a step back. My eyes never leave Alexander.

"You're incredibly selfish." I find myself saying, not even knowing where I would go with this. I was just speaking.

"I'm sorr-" Alex starts. I cut him off.

"I'm talking. I'm talking Alexander. Please, just let me talk." I beg, a cry like tone coming out of my mouth. Alex nods, a frown on his face. If he cries, I'm crying. It's official.

Word just fall out of my mouth, not caring exactly what I said and how his feelings were effected.

"Most of all, you're stupid. No, I'm not marrying you! You've officially went mad if you think I'm going to marry you." I surprise myself by saying.

"You act like it's my fault." He says. I could almost see his heart falling. Mine definitely fell.

"No. I love you but no." I say, staring at the floor. Both of our hearts were right there.

"Get out." Alexander's voice is low but before I can even process what he's said, Anthony had jumped over the couch and is on his way out the door while Chance is gripping my wrist, pulling me.

"He's going to explode." He says. I look back at Alex who's breathing heavily and practically shaking.

I follow Chance out of the door, only for my other wrist to be gripped. "Baby. My love. My queen. Please stay here."

"She's coming with us, back to your moms."

"Michael Chancellor Parker, I don't think I asked you. Remove your hand from my girl before I break it."

"You're not okay."

"Five seconds. Sophia, if you love him, tell him to let the fuck go if you before I snap his arm in half."

I look up at Chance with sad eyes. "It's okay. I'll be okay."

He reluctantly lets go and nods at me. "Any problems, call me. I'll be outside." Chance says, exiting the home after giving Alex one last warning stare. He leaves the door open.