Chapter Thirty: "Change your outfit."

you guys KILLED the goal for the last chapter in like 4 hours and I hadn't even finished the chapter yet 😣 it's gonna get harder.

Goal: 25 votes and 15 comment.
I know y'all got it.

Alexander's POV

I stared at Sophia from the bed. She stood inside the bathroom at the sink with the door wide open. Sophia was mumbling, rather loudly, to herself.

Like she had been doing all day.

I don't know what her problem was but it now became my problem.

When I woke up this morning, immediately noticed the crying and yelling. By the time I got next door, I wasn't sure whether she was provoked by Quincy or if she was genuinely upset. I was getting mad because she was mad and wouldn't tell me what the problem was.

But she's been the same way all day. That happened at 7:21 this morning.

It was now 4:32.

She stood in nothing but a bra and panties while I had just finished getting dressed. I had on a pair of grey sweatpants and a white t-shirt. We were supposed to go to the grocery store about ten minutes ago but Sophia was still walking around naked.

"Babe?" I asked, almost scared. She was brushing her hair and if I said the wrong thing, I didn't doubt she would chuck the brush at me.

I stood warily as she turned around, a sigh escaping her mouth. She eyed me up and down before shaking her head.

"Change your outfit."

"Can I ask why?"

"Alexander Makai. Change your outfit now." She said, her hand gripping the hair brush and place it over her shoulder as if she was getting ready to throw it at me.

"Sophia."

"Okay fine! Go ahead and go out like that so everybody in the world can see your whole dick print and your abs! Go ahead!" She said, her voice raising as she began to cry.

Oh my god.

I opened my mouth to speak when she cut me off.

"I guess I'll just go out like this if we're showing our bodies off!"

"Sophia, that is not the same and you know it."

"That is not the same and you know it." She mocks me, crossing her arms across her chest. Her boobs lift at the action and she gives me a stern, tear stained expression.

"How am I showing my body off?"

"You're showing other people what's mine," she pouts before coming closer to me. My dick hardens at the words as she comes closer and drags her hand down mine chest. "This is exactly what I mean."

"We are going to the grocery store and I'm with you."

"Okay so what's the problem? Change the outfit. You're just going to the grocery store with me."

"These are casual clothes."

"Let me suck your dick." Her mood changes in two seconds and before I can protest, she's already on her knees and pulling my sweatpants down. My boxers are barely holding my dick back and I have no time to react while she palms me through the thin barrier.

"Sophia."

"Yes, baby." She says, blinking up at me. Her look was sinful and even after that night, I declared she could no longer perform any oral on me.

Her tongue was just as sinful.

"Get up."

"You're hardheaded." She said, palming me through my boxers again. She pulls them down and instantly latches her mouth onto the head of my dick. Her other hand goes to what didn't fit into her mouth and she's strokes and sucks.