Chapter Thirty-Five: "Dumbo."

A/n: whenever Sophia says daddy she doesn't really mean it in a kinky way (I mean you can take it that way, i just know some people have a problem with that) but she means it bc he's the father of his children and essentially they Daddy. Lol.

Goal: 25 votes

Enjoy.

The next couple of days passed in a blur, Sophia went to get her dress fitted again and again. Never was I allowed to join, you'd think I was the one getting married.

I'm not.

She's not.

We're not.

Maya was allowed to join, since she got to pick out her dress as well. From what she told me, it was white and it had some type of embroidery on it. She raved about how much she can't wait to help sprinkle flowers down the isle, along with one of Sophia's cousin. She was four and was going to be coming over tomorrow, which was Tuesday.

Maya couldn't wait to meet her.

Sophia wouldn't say anything about her dress besides it makes her look like a elephant, which I'm sure is a little melodramatic.

She can look like a elephant without a stupid dress.

I'm joking.

It's a joke.

She's a beautiful elephant.

Sophia woke up, very upset. Her stomach was bothering her and she couldn't sleep without her body pillow. She nearly began crying because she was so uncomfortable. I ended up having to collect some pillows from the couch she had in her room and line them up. She said she still felt uncomfortable but it was better than nothing.

So when Sophia woke up, all of the emotions she had last night came crashing down. Not to mention, the babies were kicking extra hard today. Sophia says as soon as the come out, they are getting on a soccer field.

Anyways, Stephanie and Quincy, Sophia's parents, have taken a likening to me. Stephanie talks to me every chance she gets, thanking me for being in Sophia's life and helping make her happy again. Quincy and I talked about our businesses, since he himself is a business tycoon.

If I had realized who he was, I would have realized I did do a couple deals with them. Some of the more successful deals of my career.

We talked about Sophia and I's future; more specifically whether or not I saw myself with her forever or not, whether we would have more kids, and whether or not she would adopt Maya once we get married.

I completely forgot that we were still keeping up with the whole 'we are engaged' thing, so I almost questioned what he meant by the latter question. I caught myself just in time to remember and said some bullshit answer.

Truth was, I'm sure Maya would want no one else but Sophia as her mother. Im not going to push it and I tell Maya not to push it because she's already pregnant and then suddenly becoming the mother of a three year old is, im sure, overwhelming.

Currently, last I checked, Maya was downstairs playing a game or watching something on her phone. Chris, Chloe, and Stephanie went out for food shopping. Five more family members were supposed to arrive tomorrow. They would be stay in the guest house and then next week we will all be transferred into a hotel that's near the venue since it's two hours away. Quincy and his father, Quincy were cleaning out one of the rooms in the guest house. Jamal took Cameron with him to go pick up his medication. Sophia's Aunt and Uncles all walked to the beach so Sophia, Maya, and I were really the only ones home. Quincy was here technically but just in the other house. Sophia's cousin, Amanda? I can't remember her name but she popped in five minutes ago asking if I wanted something from the store. I said no.