Chapter Twenty-One: "She's mine."

After twenty chapters, feelings have finally been admitted :). Are you guys proud of me?

I waited until I could hear Alexander harsh, heavy breaths before climbing out of his bed. We were both still naked and we both reeked of sex.

I knew by the way Alexander fell asleep on top of me that the was tired, from either the sex or the drinking finally knocked him out.

I had laid in bed with him, only until he was in a deep sleep. He fell asleep on the top sheet, so I did my best to strip the bed of that sheet. Maybe I didn't want any evidence of this night. Alex was so drunk that by the time he wakes up, he won't remember. If I washed this sheet, the only person that needed to forget the memory was me.

I was good at disposing memories.

I remember when I disposed that memory of --

See? I don't even remember what I disposed.

What if Alex did remember? What if he thinks last night was us becoming us?

Alexander was persistent and obviously if he thought those things while he was drunk, what did he think while sober?

Drunk words sober thoughts.

Alcohol only heightened you senses, making you do things you already wanted to do while sober. If he already wanted to 'love' me while drunk, than that meant he at least wanted to 'like me' while sober.

Maybe he just wanted someone to sleep with last night. He was just talking me up, saying all those things because he knows I can't say no when he gets mushy like that. He knows exactly which buttons to push to get me to do anything - and I mean anything - he wants me to do. This means he obviously knows I have a soft spot for him, which I do. He is the father of my first two kids and although we began as a one night stand, this feeling I had between him was powerful.

I didn't like it.

I decided to strip the bed of that one sheet, since it reeked of sex and his whole room would smell if I didn't. I grabbed my clothes as well as his and put them inside the sheet. I threw on one of his large shirts before hurrying down the hall to where the laundry closet was. I chucked all of the items in and turned on the machine before pouring some detergent in and shutting it. I closed the closet doors and made my way to my room. I decided to take a shower, knowing I needed one after Alexander and I had our small 'exercise' session.

I walked to my room while rubbing my lower back which was a little sore. I pushed open my door and the cold air welcomed me, even though in Alexander room it was blazing hot.

Maybe that was just Alexander.

I grabbed a towel, washcloth, and my clothes for when I'm done (which was just my sports bra and shorts for now.). I ran the water and stepped in, erasing Alexander from my body. I lathered up and down before stopping. When I attempted (keyword:attempted, since I can barely see my toes) to wash beneath my stomach, I saw a couple of purple bruises forming all over my stomach and chest. I hoped the didn't travel any higher, because if the did someone would definitely see.

I continued to wash quicker, just so I could get out and see what Alexander did to me.

As soon as I was done, I turned the water off and grabbed my towel. I wrapped it around my body and grabbed my clothes and exited the bathroom. I tossed the clothes onto my bed before turning the bedroom light on. I stepped in front of the mirror and dropped the towel. From underneath my ear to my fucking thighs were marks left by Alexander Parker. There were multiple by my jawline, which went to the dozen surrounding my neck, which went to the four formulated on each of my breasts, which led to my protruding stomach which was just littered with love bites, which brings me to the outside of my thighs where he obviously had gotten impatient because only three were formed. When did he even have the time to do this? I don't even remember him being near my jaw.