Chapter Thirty-Seven: "Shorty."

okay guys I realise this book is flawed MAJORLY and I may have accidentally gotten a couple of the ages and shit wrong but this is the last time I'm going to say it and what I say below is CORRECT AND IT HAS TO BE FOR A REASON. I AM SORRY FOR ANY CONFUSION.

Alexander Makai Parker is 22 years old. I know in another chapter I said he was dadadadadada no. he is 22 years old. He is this for a reason we will all find out soon. He turns 23 this year.

Sophia Brooke Matthews is 21 years old.

Quincy Adrian Matthews is 23 years olds.

Amaya Elizabeth Parker is 3 years old.

Chance Michael Parker (Alex's cousin from his Dads side. They have the same last name because this is his UNCLEs son.) is 22 years old.

Again, these are the final ages and I am so sorry for the confusion.

-
Filler Chapter. Extremely short.
--

Everybody was up and at it today.

Alexander left around 8 this morning to pop into a building he has somewhere in California. I've been helping arrange gift baskets, that will go into each room at the hotel for the wedding, for the last hour. My mother has been helping me while all of the kids were downstairs and outside in the pool with Jamal and Dad.

Quincy, Sabrina, and Chloe were inside the living room near Mom and I. Sabrina and Quincy were going over a few things with their wedding planner.

Sabrina came by earlier and apologized to Maya. She made her a gift basket and everything. She also came to apologize to Alex but he had already left by the time she had came by so she didn't have a chance to. Maya accepted the gift, happily, seeing as it was filled with basically everything Maya was not allowed to have. I am still skeptical on Sabrina but I am going to act sane because she and my brother are engaged and I love him and respect his wishes.

We finish the last two gift baskets before stacking them all carefully inside a big box. "Mrs. Parker, can you write their names on the outside of the box?" Sabrina ask.

"They are all the same thing, there's no different boxes." My mom says, pushing the box into the corner.

"You want me to start lunch?"

"I got it. I want you to go help and get the kids ready to come eat. I'm just gonna make sandwiches and throw some chips on a plate. Does Maya like tomato's? I know she's picky."

"Yes, she likes tomato's." I say as I retreat from the room.

I make my way down the stairs and feel my phone vibrating. Thinking it was Alexander, I slide to the right.

"Hello, shorty." Anthony says as I press it to my ear.

Or is this Andrew?

I really can't tell the difference, for all I know it could be Alexander.

"Hi?" I say, questioningly. I know it's not Alex, of course because his number is saved in my phone.

"This is Anthony, sorry. I just realized that you may not know who this is. I'm Anthony, also known as Tony, the attractive brother."

"You all look just alike." I remind.

"So you're telling me that you can't tell the difference between Drew, Alex, or I?"

"Alex has a nose ring." He doesn't wear it much but it's there

"So do I." He says in a duh tone. I roll my eyes switching the phone between shoulders.