Chapter Four: "Abortion."

I looked back down at the text Chance sent me with the mans address on it. I was a little worried to be showing up at his doorstep but I really didn't know where else to go. Show up at his job? I don't even know the man. Much less where he works.

I raised my hand, finally deciding to knock. This whole floor was silent and it kinda worried me. My hand hit the door in four soft knocks.

I looked down at my nonexistent stomach. For me to be four months pregnant I was pretty small. Or was I? I hadn't actually googled anything so I really didn't know how large I should be at four month. Maybe he won't believe me because I'm too small.

I DO have pregnancy test to prove it.

The door opened and there stood the beautiful creature I slept with that night a couple months ago. His hair was wild and his shirt was off but his navy blue shorts clung to his hips. His dark stubble covered the bottom half of his face. He ran a hand through his hair before speaking.

"You dropping off a delivery for Maya Parker?" He asked. His voice sounded like he was tired, or had just woken up. He yawned before stretching out a arm and touching the door seal. It was as if my mouth was glued shut, I couldn't talk. I tried to form a word but he caught me off guard asking about a Maya Parker.

Was that his girlfriend?

Or worse...

Was that his wife?

Oh my gosh. I am a home wrecker. I slept with a married man and got pregnant. I'm terrible.

"No."

"Oh. How can I be of assisting to you then? Sorry. Do I know you? I just woke up."

"Not really."

"You kind of look familiar. What is it you need though?"

"Sorry, I'm Sophia."

"Alexander Parker." He kind of chuckled.

"Do you know Chance?" I said quietly, looking down at my bookbag that I held in my hands. I was stalling. I know.

I just don't know how to say this.

"I know a Chance. Why?"

"He gave me this address."

"Okay. Why?" He asked, an annoyed edge to his voice.
I swallowed before reaching in my bookbag. I grabbed the box of tests before speaking:
"I am pregnant Alexander." I said, chucking the pregnancy box that was full of tests at him. He quickly dodged it, making the box burst open against the wall. He grabbed a test, looking at it before chuckling.
"By who?" I stepped in the house and slugged my bookbag over my back.

"You, dumbass." I said, readjusting the straps on my bookbag. His bright green eyes stared into my dull brown eyes with such intensity I
had to look away. Even though it was four months ago, I still remember the night we had sex, him forcing me to keep my eyes open as we
climaxed together. His messy hair only reminded me more of that night. I feel my face heating up, probably showing a slight blush.

"No, you're not. I don't like you."he said, as if he was a four year old. He studied the box before laughing and pulling out his phone.

"You don't have to like me, that's not gonna change that I am pregnant with your child."

"Nope, not me. I want a DNA test." He said, standing up and walking into the kitchen. he held his phone up to his ear, staring at me. I squinted towards him before shrugging off my backpack. I sat onto the couch that was next to me and opened my bookbag. Grabbing a random snack, I continued to watch him as he
sat with a stale face.