IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS !!

Hey guys.

Bad news or good news first? (Well, in my opinion, I guess they are both good news.)

Bad news: But Who's Counting? Is officially off of Wattpad! The book is being moved to another app, Dreame, since I've just officially signed my contract with FicFun. You can go read the book up there if you ever feel like supporting me ((: Of course you absolutely do NOT have to but that is where this book will be if you want to read it ever again. This book had gotten over four offers and my original plan was to pass on them ALL.

I didn't think it would be fair to my readers for me to move the book over to another site since I have so many individual readers on this site. I appreciate you all, truly. But, I do think it is time for slightly bigger things.

To me, this book honestly isn't that good compared to the new shit I've been writing. I've honesty matured as a person and as a writer since I started writing this.

With that being said, here is the good news.

There will be a sequel. People have been asking, asking, asking, and asking. I had always had this idea in mind but I wasn't sure if you guys were fucking with it but since you arreeeeeeeeee, here we are.

This sequel will be more of a standalone versus a sequel, if that makes since.

The original plan was for it to focus on the J triplet's and Maya, but I think I am going to focus on only one.

The story will revolve around that single child but you will get to meet the Matthews-Parker siblings and their cousins.

Any guess on who the story is about?

Thank you guys so much for supporting me and I hope you will continue to do so.

I love you all!

Oh, and that book will be on WATTPAD and Plan B(aby) as well as book two for that will be on WATTPAD.

Ciao!