Chapter Fifty-Seven: "Happy Birthday!"

Two quick questions:

Are my chapters long?
and
Do they have sex too much?
Also, I apologize in advance for what's about to happen :((.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine."

"Are you sure? You look a little pale."

"Alexander, I'm fine!" I say, making Alexander whine. He lets out a sigh as he clenches his hand around my own. "Your hand is hurting more than anything else."

"Sorry," he says sheepishly, pulling his hand away.

I roll my eyes, flipping through the saved photos on my phone. "It's my birthday." Alex whispers.

"I'm aware, ow, what day it is."

"So what's my birthday present?." He questions with silly eyes.

"Spending time with those three children I pushed out. Then, maybe, only if you behave, you might get a present later." I say, sticking my tongue out.

"Okay now that's not fair." He gave me a blank expression. I smile before stopping at a photo. I flashed my phone to him, showing him the picture.

"Look at my baby!" He sings, snatching the phone away from me.

"You took that picture."

"I remember." He says, admiring the picture before whispering. "So pretty. I love it."

"I love you too."

"I know. Otherwise, you wouldn't be getting my name tattooed on you."

"I'm, shit, not getting your name tattooed. I'm getting Maya's initial tattooed. It just happens to be the same initial that you have." I say, flinching slightly when the artist, Vince, wipes at my sore skin.

Alexander looks at me again with a concerned expression as I shake it off. "It was my initial first."

"Actually, it was Andrew's initial first." I retort.

"Yeah, Okay. Shooting a guy down on his own birthday. Can't believe it." He mumbles, pushing his bottom lip out as Vince finishes on my tattoo.

"How do you like that?"

"Perfect. I love it, thanks." I say as he nods and bandages it before giving me the okay to go. I slide out of the chair, grabbing my cookie and juice box I had been given. Vince nods at me before passing me a small baggie that contained instructions for how to care for my tattoo and the cream I should put on it to prevent it from getting infected.

Alexander grabbed it, grabbing his bag as well before escorting us out the parlor.

"Jaisiah is so chubby." He remarks, looking down at my phone still. "I can't believe he was ever as small as he was."

"Who said you could go through my pictures?"

"What?" He questions, pulling his pop back.

"Give me my phone." I demand, putting my hand out for it. He takes a step back before speaking.

"All I saw were pictures of you and Maya, Jaisiah, Jalen, Jasmine, a few nudes that I definitely haven't received, memes, a picture of Ryan fucking Reynolds, and a picture of Anthony and Andrew. No pictures of me." He frowns.

"That was a picture of you and Andrew, baby." I say, patting his cheek. "Besides, any picture I have of you are in the album titled 'My baby'. Pictures of the kids go in 'My babies'." I carefully explaining, squinting from the sun. I unconsciously rub over where my newly done tattoo was. I winced.