Chapter Twenty-Four: "Vodka."

Vote AND comment! It makes me upload faster!
Two Weeks Later

"Yeah, I almost fired Trevor from management. He wasnt doing what he needed to be doing. How the hell are you in management but aren't managing anything? You lose my fucking files and then don't even attempt to recover them." Chance said, harshly glaring at his laptop. He stormed in here about thirty minutes ago and had not stopped rambling about Trevor.

"That's why you make copies." I remark, a slight smile forming on my face as I look at my laptop. I wasn't even doing anything, just staring at the work I should be doing.

"Not everybody is a efficient and organized as you, Parker." He barks. His angry tone causes me to laugh as he starts typing harshly. "You have sex one time and don't know how to act." He mumbled under his breath, causing me to smirk.

Little did he know, it wasn't just one time. At least once a day would be better to phrase it. Sophia's hormones were all over the place and one minute she'll be crying out about how she's so 'fat' and the next she'll be crying out my name.

Pregnancy makes these woman horny.

With Leah, she was already a sex addict, so when she was pregnant, it was the exact opposite. She wasn't craving or interested in sex at all, not that I was either.

But then again, it's Leah we are talking about. She was probably sleeping with the next dude that bat an eyelash at her.

"That's not weird? Fucking your own kids?"

"They are inside the uterus, not the vagina."

"They come out the vagina. You're not scared you're going to break her water?"

"It's healthy to have sex during a pregnancy. Semen supposedly helps with giving birth. It helps soften the cervix, making it easier for the water to break." I say, hearing my phone go off. I look over, seeing Maya FaceTime me. She was supposed to be at daycare, so why she had her phone, I don't know.

"I might have to test that theory out." He winks at me, causing me to throw the nearest thing I could find (which was a pen, but it could have been a stapler) at him. "Not with Sophia."

He makes another sarcastic remark after that as I answer Maya's phone call.

Immediately, all I hear are little kids laughing and talking. "Hey, what's wrong?"

"Daddy! You forgot to pack my lunch!" Maya's voice is panicky as I think back. I clearly remember packing her a lunch. She came into the kitchen while I was making and ate grapes. I finished it and put her lunch bag on the counter before running to go get my phone.

Shit.

I left it on the counter.

"There's no food there?"

"No, Ms. Amanda says we have to pack our own lunches, remember?" She said, looking over the camera to wherever. She slouches down even further in the corner before bringing her attention back to me.

"I'll bring you something."

"Okay. Can I have subway and cherries?"

"You can have whatever I get." I say before we say our goodbyes. I inwardly groan as I realize I forgot to give Maya her lunch. I also needed to complete a shit ton of work so I really had no time to just leave.

"I can do it, if you want."

"No, it's fine. I just have to review and sign off on the Matzoki files."

"Matzoki? We signed off on those two weeks ago. Those were the files I was looking for. Those need to be shredded because we made a new contract.. remember?" Chance looks at me sideways as I sigh. I do remember a very vague conversation between Chance and I about the deal.