Chapter 18--Murder Suite

Let's hunt tonight. the impossible fills you. the hopes and dreams of everything you've never dared think of all coming together tonight.

**

For tonight you die. Look into my eyes. laugh with me. think me charming. But tonight you die.

**

Wait for the blood to flow tonight. the final end of all things, for you. not for me, but for my victim. It's the greatest feeling in the world.

**

a total release of all we've ever been taught to think or feel. Never steal but oh shoplifting's all right.

**

Oh you took your brother's shoes well that's all right. Never lie but to spare feelings, oh yes that's all right.

**

Never cheat but just once, on that test, well that was damned unfair to begin with, eh?

**

But murder. Never murder. So that's what I'll do.

**

Nobody to stop me now. even if I'm caught. The deed is done. My act is finished. They can't tell me no anymore. They can tell me what I ought to have done. But they can't stop me. because it'll be over. and he'll be dead.

**

What you've always dreamed of. just make them go away. just once. The forbidden thing. Don't hit. Don't hurt. Don't shove. A simple knock down the stairs, a knife buried in the chest. And then the unthinkable is done. We're unforgiven.

**

So join me to night. feel the pain the feel the fire feel the thrill of the chase.

**

Let it overcome you, the feeling of freedom when you realize you've done the unthinkable tasted the forbidden fruit of the flesh.

**

So join me tonight. Let's pierce the veil, end the endless trial of decency and goodness that haunts the daylight hours.

**

the impossible is coming to you. that which you can't think or dream of happens in your hands. Tonight.

**

Don't quench the fire you know you want to let it burn.

**

don't close the gates you know you want them open.

**

so let it all free tonight.

**

remember the pain remember the sadness. Remember the hurt remember the madness.

**

don't let it torture you just let it flow.

**

Join the monsters stalking the night.

**

and let's let it go.

**

you know you can't escape. Everywhere you turn I'm here. you know I'm right you know you want to join me so come.

**

you won't find peace here because it doesn't exist. run away turn around you won't forget me.