Chapter two - The Weasleys

Y/n pov

You had concluded that you were going to the world cup with the Weasleys, you just were unsure if you'd meet them there or not. You were awaiting a letter from them making sure it was okay if you stared over there a few days before.

You jumped when you heard a knock on your door, you rush to it and see your mother holding a letter.

"This came by owl." You basically ripped the letter from her hand and unraveled it.

N/n it's Fred!
Mum said she'd love to have you over and Hermione's here too so you'll be staying with the girls unfortunately, but hey I can't believe you can come over! Bring a small case of things for a few days and a pack for the game itself. You can come viva floo power, I believe your house has the choice available to do that, we're hoping to see you soon.

-Fred   
P.S George and I need your help on a secret project, be smart please.

"Oh, mom this is amazing!!!" You cry and hug your mom so excited.

"I know, you're excited but remember your best behaviour, and please do keep in mind Barty is not safe." You look up at her and hold her hand softly.

"Will do mum, I promise." You felt her squeeze your hand.

"Okay, your bag is downstairs." She said.

"Thank you!" You called as you rushed down the stairs.

"Wait!" Your sister said grabbing your hand.

"What?" You said eagerly looking away from the fireplace.

"Just a hug before you go." She said. You were wondering why she was being so weird but the conflict with your family was hard. Your sister was away a lot, so you were happy to give her a hug.

"Okay." You said knowing she was scared.

"Be carful sis." She warns you.

"Sure thing, Kathy." You promised feeling your sister relax a little bit.
Your dad was waiting for you at the fireplace with a large case, which you were excited to take over to your friends.

"Why aren't you going? You love wizarding sport." You ask already know the answer. Most of your family was scared of Barty and only wanted to not put more attention on you.

"With a missing person and Barty I suspect some foul play, I just need to do some extra work and Barty breathing down my neck to ensure I don't screw up, I hate him being so close to you... just be careful." Your dad said carefully.

"You know it's beginning to scare me all of that talk." You tell him.

"Sorry dear, but Barty Crouch is a scary one to be enemies with. Sending his own son to Azkaban means he fears no one's pleas, and will punish anyone he finds guilty." Your father reminded you. How heartless can you be to send your own family to Azkaban? Especially one so young.

"I'm strong Dad. I'll be safe." You promised him.

"Good, be smart." He said changing his worried tone to a proud but warning one.

"Always father." You told him standing up taller.

"Have fun kiddo." He smiled patting your head messing up your hair.

"I will dad! I love you. Bye!" You said before you stepped into the chimney and smiled.

"The burrow!" You said throwing down the sand like substance and green flames surround you. When you next open your eyes, you're in the Weasleys home. You shook your head and brushed off your clothes before stepping out of the chimney.