Chapter twenty five - Standing Up To Pansy

Y/n pov

Pansy is waiting there with two younger Slytherin's you've never seen before.

"What do you want Pansy?"  You asked your smile fading.

"I want to know where Draco is." Pansy ordered. You could tell she was crying.

"Don't worry he's fine." You reassure her.

"What do you mean?"  She asks.

"I was just with him. He's fine, now just go to bed." You tell her.

"No." she screeched.

"What?" You ask confused and just wanting go to bed.

"You took him away from me!"  Pansy whined.

You felt two people grab your arms and noticed the two Slytherin students were beside you. Not now!

"You ruined everything!" Pansy yelled punching you in the face. You smiled in too good of a mood.

"Heh. I ruined nothing." You laughed.

"What?" Pansy asked striking you again. You smiled and looked back up at her, not really a hard hitter.

"I didn't ruin anything, because there was nothing there." You tell her.

"How dare you!" She cried.

"He never loved you Pansy. Back off me." You warned her.

"Or what Princess?" She asked after a long pause you shake your head and sigh.

You kick out one of the guys holding you, legs out from under him. You take your now free arm and punch the other guy in the face. Pansy looks worried. You clench your fist. You grab your wand. You had it hidden but with you because of Crouch, even though he wasn't there. You point it at her and you watch her face twist into fear. You lower your wand slowly before giving her a good punch to the face with your free hand. You then use a spell to bind them all up together and tie them to the celling.

"I tried being nice." You laughed before going to get changed.

You put on a sweater and some comfortable pants making sure you had somewhere to put your wand. You didn't bother taking out your hair, or makeup. You see Alli is passed out and Bay is still no doubt with Alec somewhere.

You walked out and walked by the troublesome trio still hanging form the celling begging for help but you just walked by them, Curfew didn't matter much to you.

You snuck out and knew exactly where you wanted to visit, you walked up the icy slope and over to the whomping willow. You knew you could shift and run for it or run for the knot in the tree. You decide to just run for the opening and made it in perfectly the willow just grazed you.

Now why you were here was a weird thing to answer. You really just missed last year, you missed Sirius and Lupin, you missed how simpler things were. Stupid Ministry hinting down Sirius.

You looked around and saw scratch marks all over the shack, you ran your fingers over some of them, you could feel Lupins pain. You went back to where you had defended Sirius the first time, you saw Pettigrew's blood and you felt a blaze in your soul. How much you'd love to watch him die. He killed Lily and James, framed Sirius... who saved you from insanity, someone to talk to. He in many ways saved you. You wanted nothing more than Harry to finally be happy along with Sirius and of course Remus. You looked around and had to stop yourself from laughing at the scenario. A happy life doesn't seem too far but it all starts with finding Wormtail and that cloaked women... although you think you do know her... may be that makes sense deep down... Your conversation with Mad Eye may've just confirmed it.