Chapter five - The World Cup

Y/n pov

You were woken up loudly and you looked outside it was barley light out.

You made it out and just stood by the door while everyone talked, you were feeling nervous, Hogwarts was one thing but you'd be right with Crouch.

You missed the twins getting yelled at and you just kept walking knowing you'd need a portkey. Ginny and Hermine walked behind the group of boys with you.

"So, do you have a thing for Charlie?" Ginny asked catching off of guard.

"What? No. why?" You ask her.

"Well it's just you spend a lot of time with him when you're here, I saw you two last night." Ginny said and you know how that may've looked.

"Uh... Ginny we weren't doing anything, just talking." You tell her.

"Okay." She said sarcastically. Making Hermione try not to laugh.

"What?" You ask the two girls.

"Well I mean what do you think of him?" Hermione asks.

"Well he's good looking yes, but I mean I think he's not my type you know." You say not knowing what else to say.

"And your type is?" Ginny asks.

"Probably tall, blonde and Slytherin, dash of pureblood." Hermione joked.

"Heh... no." You said growing very red in the face.

"Goes by the last name Malfoy and is a prat." Ginny continued.

"I don't like Malfoy like that." You lied; you didn't know what you felt for him exactly but knew it was different.

"Sure." They both say sarcastically.

"Whatever!" You say speeding up slightly flustered making the two girls laugh as they catch up to you.

"Where's that darn portkey?" We all spread out looking until two figures from over a nearby hill called down to us holding up some weird old boot.

"Over here Arthur." A man called. We made our way up and Mr. Weasley greeted him.

"Amos!" You heard that before, he was Cedric's dad.

"This is Amos Diggory everyone, he works for the Department for the Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures. I do believe you all know his son Cedric?" Mr. Weasley introduced.

"Hi." Everyone said

"It's nice to see you Ced." You said before hugging him not noticing the glance Hermione and Ginny shared afterwards.

"You to Y/n." He said setting you down.

You all touched the boot and you had transported by portkey twice before so it wouldn't much matter. You didn't pay much attention to Mr. Weasleys intro.

You all began to spin the world has gone dizzy you felt a tad bit light headed but in a few moments your feet were on the ground and so was the rest of you. You looked up and saw that Cedric had been pushed accidently and fell on top of you.

"Hey... uh Ced?" you ask getting his attention.

"Yeah?" He said lifting up his head to look at you.

"Maybe we should move?" You ask noticing how close you were to the Hufflepuff.

"Yep." He said quickly getting off of you and helping you up.

"Thanks." You said taking his hand before brushing yourself off.

You looked around tents up everywhere and behind you a forest you smiled with joy and anticipation.