Chapter twenty six - The Egg

Y/n pov

It was another day, you looked at the egg and sighed, you'd have to figure that out soon.

You just shook your head and remembered you had to talk to Findri as soon as you could.

You got dressed for the weather and went outside, you could feel the glare of Pansy as you left the common room. You went towards the edge of the forest.

"Findri?" you asked looking into the forests darkness.

"I'm here." He called back.

"What was t you were saying last night?" You said looking up at him.

"I had a vision. It was of you, you were in pain, I couldn't here but I saw you screaming, there was a green light... I don't know what this means." Findri told you. Green light...like a certain curse.

"Like a shot of green light?" you ask confirming.

"Yes." He nodded.

"D-Did it hit me?" You ask having a growing lump in your throat.

"I can't be sure... But what does it mean?" He asked seeing you concern.

"It means death Findri... a sign of death." You told him. You took time to take in all this information. You then asked him. "Anything else?"

"It was dark... there were many stones... large stones..." He said trying to recall it all.

"Thank you Findri. I'll be careful." You said numbly.

"Do you think it has to do with theses games?" He asks.

"I think it's a possibility." You tell him.

"What's your next task?" He asked you.

"I have yet to figure that out myself." You admit.

You felt very faint and held your head in pain.

"My Lord please." You heard a girl whimper.

"You should've known better!" He cackled.

***********

"Heir." You looked behind you and saw Tom Riddle... you must be very tired right now.

"Tom?" You ask brushing your hand through him, before he disappears.

"Who's Tom?" Findri asks you.

"I... I don't know what that was... But I have to read up on that right away." You said. Findri understood and you bolted to the library.

You searched for hours but didn't understand theses visions... maybe taking Divination is worth it to understand theses dreams.

***************************************

You fell asleep that night empty handed, you had a nightmare only like one before it.

You could see a blood red sky, the moon full. You see Remus in front of you a fully fledged werewolf and Peter, both fighting, Peter missed and hit you in the crossfire, your shoulder... it was like you were reliving your scars.

You stumbled out of the way trying to think quickly.

"Findri!?" You shouted again.

Your eyes then landed on a body by a nearby tree, the Centaur. You run to him, he must've caught Lupin at a bad time, you had your wand this time, you healed what you could but he was still out cold.

You heard a sudden whining; poor Peter had been struck right across the face. You needed to keep Peter safe. Peter was on his back battered and barley conscious.