Chapter three - Weasley Wizarding Wheezes

Y/n pov

You watch them with excitement as they explain what they were pulling, getting people to fill out things and all the notes they made, how many people they got signed up and what they made.

"You two are amazing." You state looking at the two with a wide grin.

"You betcha." Fred grinned leaning back on his bed.

"So, what is it you want my help with?" You ask knowing they had obviously done some of this before.

"Something to get people out of class that'll last at least six hours." You look at George confused.

"Hmmm, like boils or something more complicated?" You ask making the twins share a happy glance.

"We love the way you think."  They said in unison.

You hoped the brothers almost until nightfall when you had finished.

"Let that sit for a few weeks and you've got your potion in infuse into your gummies." You said proud.

"Thanks Y/n." George said.

You laughed as you stood but quickly gasped and held the wall from support.

"Y/n are you okay?" The twins ask in sync.

"Yeah, it's just some of the scar tissue is a bit bad when I move quickly." You tell them knowing how bed Remus probably felt.

"I bet Professor Lupin feels awful." Fred said helping you stand properly..

"I know... I don't want him to, it wasn't his fault." You said.

"It kinda was, Y/n." George said making you open your mouth but Fred cut you off.

"Even if it wasn't him at the moment it was his body." Fred reminded you making you nod.

"But he can't control it, and if I had left when he told me to I wouldn't have gotten hurt." You tell the two.

"Yeah... but you always put yourself up for others, I mean Pete for example."  Fred said making George nod in agreement.

"Pete... I know he regrets the one good hit he got in, I can't imagine what he's going through, being alone."

"I know... you make him really happy you know? He cares about you a lot." George said
"You spend your time with him when he hates himself so he doesn't hurt himself." Fred finished.

"Anyway, it's late, I should get to the girls." You said letting go of Fred.

"Okay." He said with a smile. "Y/n, tell either one of us if it begins to hurt again, we'll try to help out."

"Thanks Fred." You say before leaving their room.

You left the twins and went up too Ginny's room and knocked politely waiting. Hermione opens the door and you see Ginny on the ground sitting with some muggle object in her hands.

"Y/n you're here!" Hermione said happily.

"Yeah, I was just talking with Fred and George." You told her.

"Come in, you'll be sleeping with us then I presume?" She asked looking back at my stuff that Charlie had brought up.

"Yeah." You said lightly rubbing your neck.

Hermione let you in properly and you sat next to Ginny.

"So Ginny how are you doing?" You ask knowing having all brothers must be annoying.

"Good, I'm excited for third year." She said brightly.

"I'm glad." You said lightly.

"Hey can I ask you something?" She said fiddling with some loose sting on her shirt.