Chapter Fifteen - Who Is She?

Y/n pov

"So, what was he like?" Bay asks.

"He was sweet, very curious."  You tell them.

"You know, that boy from Beauxbatons school?" She says making you smirk and share a look with Alli.

"The one who couldn't top looking at you?" Alli asked.

"Yeah... well I talked to him today, his name is Alec, he wanted to join us tomorrow if that's okay." She said. You knew you it was the weekend so it didn't matter.

"Totally, I mean it's the weekend so why not?" you remined her. He'd probably join you on a walk of the grounds.

"Well you two can have fun, I'll be studying in the library." Alli tells you.

"Studying?" You ask.

"Well someone needs to get a head start, but, I might go out with Zoey, she talks about the water a lot, it's been a bit since we hung out." Alli explained.

"Okay, well you're welcome to come and bring whoever you want." Bay welcomed.

"I know." Alli laughed.

"Okay." You said before getting ready for bed, you looked at the window as you slept, and shadows swam by it.

"Kathy?" You heard your mother ask. You looked around this was your house. You saw your mother with tears in her eyes and Kathy running down the stairs.

"Yes mum?" She asked confused. You were too. "Are you okay?"  Kathy asked looking at your mum's eyes. "Mum?"

"I'm just happy your safe." She said holding Kathy's hands.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" Kathy looked around and you follow her eyes, that's when you see your father in handcuffs with two people from the ministry questioning him, one being Crouch. Your sister goes to run to them but your mother pulls her away.

"Mum, where's Y/n?" Kathy asks looking up with tears in her eyes.

"..."

"Mum?" Kathy asked growing scared.

"The Triwizard Tournament... it went wrong... she's... your sister is... She's no longer with us."

"No... No! No, Please!" Kathy begged crying on her knees, as your mother stood there holding back her tears and your father was removed from the house.

"No. I'm right here!" You cried into the coming darkness as the scene before it went black

"Please!" You yelled wanting to understand what you saw.

"I'm right here!" You shout into the looming darkness. You look around. Nothing.

"Y/n..." You heard the frail voice of Voldemort say. You had no clue what he looked like, you used Lumos, and you saw tom Riddle. And squeaked.

"Get back." You warned.

"The great heir... My heir." He said steeping closer and you scrambled backwards.

"I..." You looked at the changing scene you were in the old home.

"Maybe there's another... what of the older one?" Wormtail asked.

"The other L/n daughter shows less magical capability than the youngest." You gulped, why you? Why can't you go a year without danger?

The rooms only light source being the fireplace.