Chapter thirteen - Ferret

Y/n pov

The next few days were a bit messy but more people began to notice your and Cedric's relationship many girls became jealous too, none were Cho of course, but Cedric's plan was actually working, Gryffindor had a lot of hate coming towards you cause of all thing they didn't want a Slytherin champion and Draco had noticed you and Cedric, making him grow closer with the clingy and annoying Pansy Parkinson.

One early afternoon you were hanging out with Cedric when you noticed Harry, he was glum, he'd been getting a lot of hate. People made support Cedric badges that changed to Potter stinks when he came near. Though people stayed away from you cause of Cedric, that didn't mean people looked at you odd, people would whisper when you walked by, it was worse than second year.

You saw Malfoy eyeing Harry and you knew this would cause trouble and as much as you hated to admit it, you cared for Draco a lot.

"Hey, Babe, I'll be right back give me a second." You told Cedric making his Hufflepuff buddies laugh and elbow Cedric. Cedric watched you leave not listening to his friends tease him about you.

"Oi, Potter. My father and I have a bet you see. I don't think you're gonna last ten minutes in this tournament. He disagrees he thinks you won't last five." You look at Draco and grab his hand.

"Let's go Harry." You said but harry pulled his hand from yours.

"I don't give a damn what your father thinks Malfoy. He's vile and cruel and your just pathetic."  Harry walks away you follow close to him looking back. You see Draco pull out his wand and so do you just as Draco casts you block it protecting Harry and a different spell hits Malfoy. Turning him into a Ferret?

"I'll teach you to curse someone when their back it turned!" Moody shouts shaking his cane at the blonde Ferret.

"You stinkin, cowardly, scummy-" Moody said while levitating the Ferret up and down.

"Professor, professor moody! What are you doing?" McGonagall asks.

"teaching!" Moody said sternly.

"Is... is that a student?!" McGonagall asks.

"Technically it's a ferret." Moody said. You just then notice the crowd that had gathered. Moody doesn't get to do much more, McGonagall transforms Malfoy back.

"My father will hear about this." Draco yells.

"Is that a threat!? Is it! I can tell ya stories about your father that'll curl even your greasy hair boy! This doesn't end here!" Moody shouts as Malfoy and his goons run off.

"Alastor, we never use transfiguration as a form of punishment, surly Dumbledore told you that." McGonagall said.

"He might've mentioned it." Moody said looking down.

"You will do well to remember it." McGonagall said before leaving him and moody smiles at Harry.

Harry smiles and you shake your head.

"Y/n are you still defending him?" Harry asks. You look at the crowd that dispersed, only Cedric and Moody were left.

"Why does it matter to you Harry?" You said stuck up.

"Cause he's a jerk." You clench your fist.

"He's my friend." You fire back.

"When did you last speak?" Harry asks you making you shut up.

"I..." You attempted to defend him but it was true, he was ignoring you.

"He's just liked his father." Harry spat.