Chapter thirty seven - The Mystery Girl

(Quick reminder of the mystery girls clothes and wand look like⬇️)

Y/n pov

Y/n pov

You let your head hand on the ropes, you lost and you were going to die in this graveyard... like Cedric.

"Wormtail, hold out you're arm." Voldemort instructed. Wormtail smiled and began to thank him he held out the stump of his bleeding arm. both Voldemort and the girl were caught laughing.

"Other arm Wormtail." He said.

"Please, master please." He begged holding his stump.

"Here my lord." The cloaked girl offered her arm you saw the dark mark. This was your mom?

"They will have noticed..." Voldemort said before pressing his fingers on the scar of the infamous dark mark, it was jet black and you saw the cloaked girl shivered uncomfortably at his contact with the mark.

"I wonder how many will be brave enough to return." Voldemort said. He then looked at Harry and You.

"My, oh my you do look like your father, about as much of a fool of him too." Voldemort said making his way towards Harry. He was getting to close, you still promised Harry's life over your own. Time to be brave.

"Get away form him!" You growled pulling against your restraints. You felt foolish but you knew Harry had to get out of here if one of you you'd choose Harry.

"Oh, you-" Voldemort turned his head towards you and you kept your composure even if you were terrified. You had to. He stopped upon hearing many cloaked people coming around and you grew more fearful.

What was going to happen now?

"Ah... Welcome back Death Eaters." Voldemort greeted.

"After you had heard of my 'death' you all hid!" Voldemort hissed. "None of you bothered to come and look for me. You are all traitors not a single one of you searched." He stated making some Death Eaters look at eachother uncomfortably.

"Please lord please-" One man said bowing.

"Crucio." Voldemort said casting upon the man. He screamed out.