Chapter forty five - Alone at Home

Y/n pov

You were packed and you were getting stuff on a cart when Fleur ran up to you.
"Y/n!" She called.

"Fleur." You said with a weak smile obviously forced.

"I hope to see you again soon... I plan to get a job here." Fleur said excitedly you could tell she wanted a hug but just held out her hand.

"Thank you, Fleur." She smiled at you and then she must've found Harry cause you heard her shout 'Goodbye Arry'

You then saw Victor and Sebastian.

"Hey you two." You said faking a smile.

"Hey." Sebastian said lightly smiling you saw Krum's arm it was in a sling, you must've broken it bad.

"I'm sorry about that by the way." You said rubbing the aback of your neck.

"Oh, it's okay..." He seemed to pause to think  "I really liked Diggory, he vos always nice to me."

"He always was, it was the good thing in him..." You said thinking of the play fights all the fun not noticing a tear fall as you smiled.

"I hope I did not offend you." Krum hurried.

"Oh what?" You said snapping back to reality. You wiped your tear. "Oh, no... I was just thinking about the good times..."

"you two vere close?" He asked.

"Very much so... I'll miss him." You said shaking it from your mind.

"I'm very sorry for you losses, the both of them."

"Thank you, Victor."

"I'll see you two around I hope." You said to the two.

You left the two and got in a compartment with the trio. Hermione explained that she caught Rita skeeter as a beetle she was an animagus.

You were all talking about what to do with that fact when two familiar faces popped in the carriage.

"Gonna ignore it L/n, what about you Potter?" Goyle teased Crabbe by his side.

"Piss off you two." You hissed.

"You've changed L/n the heir of Slytherin gone soft?"  Crabbe teased.

"All for a boy?" Goyle sneered you didn't know if he meant Cedric or Draco but you had had it with them.

"Shut it." You warn your wand at their necks.

"What'cha gonna do? Kill us?" Goyle laughed.

"Very well might if you test me right now." You warned your voice going low and no hint of sarcasm.

"Y/n..." Harry said softly knowing what you were capable of and he knew you were serous right now. You ignored his plea for you to stand down.

"Where's Malfoy?" You asked darkly noticing he wasn't with them.

"Busy, but he said he'd meet us here if he got back in time." Goyle said cracking his neck.

"Honestly he has a soft spot for you." Crabbe said sounding beyond annoyed.

"We should take care of that weakness." Goyle said punching his hand. Your eyes flashed to when you got tortured you wouldn't let yourself be weak again.

"No!" You hissed raising your wand. Harry pulled your arm back before you could cast.

"Don't." He said.

"I wasn't going to kill them!" You shouted. Making Harry cringe, you realised you tone and lightened up lowering you arm.

"I... I know..." Harry said not really understanding why he pulled you back. You felt warm and looked to see that some spell or something hit the two boys two familiar red heads pooed in.

"Thought we'd pop buy." You smiled and sat down. After Hermione and Ron left you staid with Harry, you wouldn't leave until he did.

Fred and George began talking about Bagman owing them money and you pulled out your winnings.

"Take it." You said giving it to Fred.

"What?" he asked surprised.

"Y/n's right, this too." Harry said pulling out his winnings and giving them to George."

"I don't want it." Said Harry.

"I frankly don't need it nor deserve it." You told the two.

"You're both mental." They said trying to push it back into your hands.

"Take it and get inventing, for you joke shop." Harry said.

"Yeah, and if you ever need a chemist, I'm up for garbs and rumor is I work for free." You yell the twins.

They tried to give it back but you crossed your arms

"Take it or I'll hex you." You warned taking your wand out.

"Just do me one favour, buy Ron new dress robes and say there form you." Harry said. He left before they could say anything and you looked at them.

"Please, just take them... if anything I could use a good laugh." You said with a half smile before walking out over Crabbe and Goyle.

You got to Platform 9 and ¾ and your mom wasn't there... you had no one to take you home. You looked out and saw Mrs. Weasley making her way towards you.

"Do you need someone to take you home...?" Mrs. Weasley asks, you just fake a smile poorly and she goes to put a hand on your should and you step back quickly scared, she noticed this and pulls away.

"I'll be fine... Thank you Molly." You said with your trunk and cage on a trolley. 

You left without another word and made your way to your house via the knight bus. You got home and seeing the dim lights made you sad. You opened the door and locked it behind you.

It was silent. You put your stuff down by the door and walked in further feeling your heart grow heavy, there was no one around, your mother was not coming home, nor would your sister and your Father was never coming back.

You sat at the dinner table that night eating food you had prepared you looked at where you year had started, at this table with your father and mother eating breakfast...now they're dead or gone.

You looked over and saw on the mantel shimmering in the beads of light that got through the curtained windows was a family photo, your father was kissing your sister's head and she was laughing you were holding on to your sister hugging her but, you only came up to her hips and your mother could be seeing laughing at the display. You felt rage looking at the picture, your sister betrayed you all and your father would never get to see you again, your mother was still missing.  You felt power in rage and smashed your fist down on the table making it splinter, you slammed it down again and again until the dining table had shattered in two caving in, you felt your fists raw and bleeding. You just slide your back against the counter and cried looking at the shattered table. Your sister is the reason everyone you loved is dead, why did she have to be like my uncle... You just held yourself closer and cried knowing you'd feel this way from a while. A part of you wondered if you'd every feel normal again. What even was normal? You just focused on the pain in your raw fists and cried the night away until you fell asleep on that floor. Whatever came next you were sure you were not ready.

(The end of book four)