Chapter Sixteen - Dragons

Y/n pov

You told Kathy about everything you feared with the upcoming first task. You told her about how you were scared and unsure and Kathy did what any big sibling knows what to do. She diverted the topic to make you feel better.

"What about Cedric is he not keeping you happy?" Kathy asked.

"He's not the problem, he's been helpful with all the stress really." You told her, as to not have her attempt to kill your best friend.

"Okay, well... how are you sleeping?" She asks hoping to change the subject.

"Heh. It's fine." You lie.

"Y/n tell me the truth." She sighed.

"Well I've been having nightmares..." You revealed.

"What about?" She asks concerned.

"You know stuff?" You attempt to brush it off but she wasn't going to let you do that.

"Is it about the stuff you told me before, hearing You-Know-Who, and someone named Wormtail?" She asked.

"Yeah, but there's this girl, wearing this black hood. I don't know much about her; all I know is she's powerful and I think she's after me." You told her.

"Y/n... you know I'll always trust and love you, but I do believe these are nothing more than dreams. I mean You-Know-Who is dead. And you're in Hogwarts the safest place in the wizarding world, protected by Dumbledore and all. You do know that Dumbledore is the most powerful wizard we have? Well than you. I know these nightmares are scary, I know what's going on at school is scary, I think your mind is just playing tricks on you." Kathy said. It did make sense. Voldemort was indeed dead, but Wormtail was alive.

"But it feels so real." You said.

"I bet it does." Kathy paused thinking.

"But then who put my name in the goblet? Why am I seeing these things? Why am I in this tournament?" Kathy sighed and shook her head, her face said she didn't know the answer.

"I think someone took a joke too far. As for why you see what you do, I think you're stressed and traumatized after last year, but I'll keep listen if you want. You can tell me I can look into it all if you're really scared." Kathy promised.

"Thanks Kathy." You said. It was nice for someone to have your back.

"Is there something you want me to look into?" Kathy asked.

"If you could look into the girl I keep hearing, I checked and I can't find many that fit her description, I cant see her and even if I could the death eater mask she wears might cover up her voice, it has a familiar ring I just can't remember who, every time I wake up it's all a bit fuzzy."

"Anything I can use to get started?"

"Can you look at families who were affiliated with the war, ones with family history with the Dark arts and their young adult children... Please?" You ask.

"It'll take a few weeks before I have anything, I can tell you, that's a lot of digging." Kathy states.

"But you'll do it?"

"Of course. If you think you're in danger than I'll do anything for you, I'm not losing my sister again." Kathy said with a warm smile at the end.

"Aww, thanks." You said blushing.

"Okay, well I'll tell you if I find anything." She said.

"Okay thanks." You said again getting ready to end the connection.