Love Can Save

Three years later, Part 2 is here. The first five chapters of Love Can Save, the sequel to this book, will be coming out on November 5, 2020, exactly three years later. I can't wait for you all to continue this journey with me! Thank you all!

In the meantime, here's a little sneak peek!

XXX

Garroth

I leaned against the side of a building, letting the tip of my sword rest against the cobblestone path. Right in the heart of the city, I didn't see or hear any soldiers nearby, yet I kept my guard up and my senses alert. Despite that, I cursed the fact that I had left my canteen and armor back at the barracks. On the Island. Which was now guarded almost as much as Lady Aphmau's old house where the children were being kept.

Why did Aphmau have to take all the magick wielders with her?! Especially Lucinda! We could've used her help to close the portal and keep the Island safe, but now we have to worry about guarding it instead of forcing these bastards away! Does Aphmau even know that Tu'la is here? Or has something happened to her? Thalia did say it might not work... Oh Irene, don't let Aaron's sacrifice for her go to waste just so she can save him and kill herself in the process!

There was a commotion farther down the street, and I immediately lifted my sword, mentally preparing myself for the slaughter that was about to occur. The action of taking a life over and over again repulsed me, but I did what I had to do, Anything for Phoenix Drop.

I pushed my tired limbs into motion, running towards the violence at a fraction of my normal speed. It didn't help that I had slices all over my arms, as well as a gash from my hip to my left kneecap which made any movement feel like a stroll through the Nether. But the screaming really pushed me into overdrive.