Chapter 27

IZUKU-KUN'S POV

Kaminari,Mineta and I were inside the U.A. building and heading our way to teachers room for asking Mr.Aizawa about the pool that we wanted to use for training for our summer training camp.

"Excuse us."Mineta said and we headed inside.

"Yes? what is it?"Vlad king said.

"Sorry to interrupt we were wondering about the form we wanted to use a few days ago about the pool."Kaminari said.

"The school has permitted you to use it..You're allowed to use the pool 'til 5 pm."Mr.Aizawa said.

I look at the two and they can't hold their excitement of hearing what Mr.Aizawa said.

'Why they're so excited?..'

"Thanks."Kaminari said.

"You won't regret this sir.."Mineta said and we bow.

"You said you wanted to use the pool to demonstrate,correct."Mr.Aizawa said.

"Make the time count."He added.

"Right!"We said and then leave the room.

We went into the male's locker to changed our clothes into our school pants for swimming at the pool..

"So we're using the pool to improve our stamina..That's a great idea Mineta..Plus we're at the school we can use our quirks..It'll be the perfect time to train."I said.

"Just what you expect from us heroes."Kaminari said while the two of them is posing.

"You know what we're gonna do..We're gonna do plus ultra!"Mineta said while doing their pose and I tag along.

TO YOUR POV

"Midoriya is here too.."Jiro said and I saw Izuku-Kun coming.

"Hey Izuku-Kun!"I called out while waving at him and he look at me and smile.

"(Y/n)-chan!"He was about to come near us when Iida wanted to talk with him.

"Oh!..Here you are slow pokes."I heard Iida said while Mineta and Kaminari went in with a ground slid they do.