Chapter 25

YOUR POV

"Today we are here!..Today I hope you're all ready for another lesson with me!"All Might said.

"And today it well be hero basic training..But even thought I haven't seen you all for a while..So welcome back!"

"Now listen carefully for today's basic hero training!..We're going to be conducting a little race take everything you've been learned from your internships for today's rescue training."He said.

"Excuse me,Sir All Might!..Do we have to be the first in order to win?"Iida said while raising his right hand.

"As what I've said earlier it's going to be a race!..So be prepared!"With that we started the basic hero training for race.

INSIDE AT THE FIELD GAMMA

We gathered into an area we're all of us are going to wait until it's our turn to be in the race..As what All Might told us.

"This field gamma inside of it area are full of factories ..So good luck to find a way around you'll be competing in groups of five and one group will have six members each person starts have different locations on the outskirts of the model and must do anything to rescue me whoever finds the first will be the winner!..But try to keep the property damage to bare minimum."All Might said while looking and ending pointed at Katsuki which I chuckled.

"Oh please why are you pointing and looking at me."Katsuki said looking away from All Might.

"All right let's get started,Shall we?!"All Might said.

"First group get to your places."

And the First group were Ojiro,Iida,Mina,Sero and Izuku-Kun.

"Everyone in this group has a good mobility."Momo said.

"I'd say Midoriya is at a heavy disadvantage against those four."She said.

"That's what I think moving around quickly isn't really one of his strong suits that's for sure and whenever he uses his powers he always gets bad injured."Jiro said.

"And sometimes ended up getting a critical one."I said and the girls nod.

"And when Recovery girl doesn't heal him he always wants you to be the one to heal it which you always happy to do.."Katsuki said glaring at the screen.

"Midoriya isn't the only one (Y/n) heals..I'd say everybody who needs her help she helps."Kaminari said and I nod.

"Tch."

"Who's your pick I'm betting on Sero."Kirishima said.

"I'd pick for Iida."Almost of the girls said including me.

"Oh yeah..Hmm..I'd pick on Ojiro."Kaminari said.

"I choose Ashido because she's got a super athletic body."Mineta said.