1st Choice:Katsuki's Route

3RD PERSON'S POV

After (Y/n) got discharge from the hospital she quickly make her way back to their home and find a jacket to wear as she makes a run for her destination near on a forest where she first saw Katsuki while saving Izuku.

She chooses Katsuki..

It was almost night and Katsuki was still waiting until it rains..He was losing hope that she won't choose him..He started to clench his fist and gritted his teeth can't take any of the pain he had for loving and caring for the female she really loved the first time he saw her and know her..

"She doesn't choose me.."

He spoke looking up the sky he doesn't care if a drop of rain hits his eye because it wasn't enough to make him hurt more than what he had felt that he didn't got choose from the female she loved.

A flashback of his memories with the female she loved..Where they used to fight,to laugh and to be close..

"Her.."

He spoke as tears begun to flow on his eyes and finally he spoke again with a complete sentence he had to say.

"Her smile,Her brighten aura,Her spirit everything about her..All of them I loved about her..How am I supposed to live,To be able to move on and to stop this feelings for her when I'm already madly in love with her..."

"This is just a damn one sided love for me.."

He stands there for about 3 minutes until he decided to walk home..

A sight could be heard escape from his mouth as he looked down..He was soaking wet from the rain..

"Katsuki!!!!"

His eyes went wide when he hears a familiar voice he turned round to see his (Y/n)..She was wearing a jacket and brought an umbrella with her.

The females run as fast as she can and put the umbrella on Katsuki's head so he couldn't get more soaked.

The female express a worried face on him as Katsuki smiled and hugged her the female didn't mind that she got also wet from him..She was relieved and happy that he was still there waiting for her.

"(Y/n)..Thank you for choosing me.."

"I love you Katsuki.."

They both exchange confession and kissed each other as it turns out to be a make out session on the rain.

They went into Katsuki's house since it was near to his..They dry themselves there and both Katsuki's parent was happy to hear the good news the same as (Y/n)' s parent.

4 YEARS LATER

Both Katsuki and (Y/n) Bakugo finally married and become a parent with a boy and girl children they had..The boy inherit his father's hair and his color to his mother which is (h/c) hair and his eyes was a red one..While the girl inherit both of her hair color and eyes from his mother..The four of them lived happily and peaceful.

Izuku-Kun married Uraraka and Shoto-Kun married Momo they also had kids and lived happily just the same as Katsuki and (Y/n) Bakugo with their 2 kids.