Chapter 3:Reunion Dinner and Shoto-Kun.

"Do we have a meeting?"I ask.

"Kind of...Since Mrs.Inko Midoriya and also the Bakugo family...I think we have a reunion!"Mom shouted.

"Oh~Well i'm glad!"I said and smiled.

"Sit down with us now."Dad said and we both sat down.

"When did you get back here,(M/n)?"Mrs.Mitsuki Bakugo asked.

"Yesterday."Mom replied.

"It's really nice that the (L/n) family is back in the neighbourhood."Mrs.Inko said.

"How about we plan a reunion dinner at your house,(F/n)?"Mr.Masaru asked.

"That would be great!"Dad said.

Oh great...They didn't even know that Katsuki well never get along with Izuku and I..

"Great!...Well then how about the three kids we'll go out first have some fun then come back here before dinner starts."Mrs.Mitsuki said.

"Oh right!..Since our daughter just got back here yesterday and didn't have time to be with her childhood best friends."Mom said.

I never consider Katsuki as my bestfriend just a childhood bully friend..*sigh*

"B-But I h-have something im-important to d-do!"Izuku-kun debated while sweating.

"How about just Katsuki and (Y/n),then?"Mrs.Mitsuki said.

"Tsk..Whatever."Katsuki spoke.

"Out of my manners..But..Katsuki and I well never get along..So..I think it's impossible the both of us could hang out without an argue even a fight."I said.

"That's the point,dear!...We also wanted Katsuki should get along with you and Izuku but I guess not for this time with Izuku."Mrs.Mitsuki said.

"A good point."Dad said.

I think i make it worse..

AFTER

I and Bakugo are in the park now sitting in the bench without a word or an eye contact...This is so awkward..

"So..."Katsuki spoke and I look at him.

"Hmm..?"I said.

"About yesterday...You finally fight back."He said not making an eye contact.

"I'm not that weak,Katsuki."I said.

"Whatever.."He said.

And the Silence atmosphere is back...

"Where are you planning to attend next?"I ask.

"U.A."He replied.

"Oh~Same!"I shouted and smiled.

DID I JUST SMILE TO HIM?!?

"Uh...Sorry.."I apologise.

"Tsk."

"So no any comment?"I ask.

"No..Cause I already know you won't make it."He said.

You never knew i got recommended.

"Same here for you."I smirked.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!?!"He shouted.