Chapter 11

(Please don't play the video if you didn't see the word 'Play it' in this chapter') Hope you understand :))))

YOUR POV

"Arghh.."

What happened?..My head kinda hurts..

"Your awake..It's nice to see you awake now young one."I looked up to who was speaking and saw an old lady.

"Thank you and if I may asked what happened?"I said.

"An ash blond haired guy carried you here and said you got fainted..Because of the impact of his and your other classmate's quirk."She said and I stood up.

"I see..Thank you for taking care of me."I said said and she nod.

"It's my job,dear you can leave now.."She said and I walked off.

CLASSROOM

"(Y/n)!!"Mina shouted and the girls surrounded me.

"Hey girls..If I can ask where is Izuku and Katsuki?"I asked.

"Bakugo left already and Midoriya followed him..I think they should be at the U.A. gate.."Tsu said.

"Thanks,Tsu..I need to catch up with them first."I said and they all nod.

I hope they didn't get into fight again..Katsuki really hate Izuku-Kun and it's not impossible if they get into an arguement even a fight!

(O__O)

(>__<)

"Sh-..I mean Todoroki?"I said.

"(Y/n)..Can I talk to you?"He asked.

"What is it all about?"I asked.

"Us..Uh..I-I mean our friendship.."He said.

"I already talked to you earlier I need time.."I said.

"I know,but..I can't help it (Y/n) I wanted to be friend with you again."He said.

"The same as me,Todoroki..But we should have some space before we jump into that topic..I don't want to be selfish for forgiveness so..I forgive you but I need time before I open up to you.."I said.

"I understand,but..I wanted not to make it long enough."He said and I nod.

"I just really need time..I hope you understand.."I said and he nod.

"Okay.."He said and I walked off.

I wanted to walk in to their conversation,but..I decided to hid in a tree..

"SAVE IT DEKU!!"Katsuki shouted.

"B-But Kacchan!"Izuku-Kun said.

"JUST TELL ME THE TRUTH YOU JUST WANTED TO USE (Y/N) TO MAKE FUN OF ME!!..I CAN SHOW HER MUCH BETTER THAN YOU DO!!"Katsuki shouted.

(>__<)

Why did they have to bring me into their conversation..

(T__T)

"I didn't use (Y/n)-chan to make fun of you!!"Izuku-Kim debates.

"THEN WHAT,HUH?!!"Katsuki shouted.

"B-Because..B-Beacuse..."Izuku-Kun stuttered.

Because he what me?..

"SEE YOU CAN'T EVEN SPIT IT OUT!!"Katsuki shouted.

"Kacchan..I-I.."Izuku-Kun stuttered again.

"JUST TELL ME YOU FEEL THE SAME WAY HOW I FEEL ABOUT HER!!"Katsuki shouted in ranged.