⁉️Secret Route⁉️

⚠️WARNING⚠️

This Secret Route is not suitable for readers that are sensitive..

Read at your own risk

⚠️YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED⚠️

3RD PERSON'S POV

(Y/n) decided to not choose any of them since she doesn't still know what to do or whom to choose that can make her or any of them happy..She knows that they'll get hurt if she choose one of them so she decided to busted the three of them.

And because of that after 2 days (Y/n) and her parents moved to America because (Y/n) was starting to have a daydreaming disorder..A feeling that she was being punishing from not choosing any of them and couldn't sleep properly..She had also a week straight of therapy session.

She continue to become an inspiring hero and lose her connections with her classmates and friend except for Daun and Yato that also moves in america with her.

4 YEARS LATER

(Y/n) was finally full of determination so she decided to moved back in Japan and talked to the three males he had busted without any reasons for her to explain to them.

He went to UA and ask for contacts on his former teacher Mr.Aizawa surprisingly Mr.Aizawa told her they didn't become a hero instead they become villain and Japan was being in chaos but luckily they were also tough pro heroes to stop them.

(Y/n) was shocked of hearing this things..

"D-Did I make a mistake..?"

She questioned herself..She checked in on a hotel for her to stay and decided to went back again to America because she knows that her life would be in danger if she won't leave again because there wasn't any chance to explain to the three males if they saw her because they were now villains.

The female decided to went on a convenient store to buy some quick cooked foods and water to have for the night before leaving the Japan again and went back to America.

But before she could call a taxi she was knocked off by someone behind her without her noticing it.

It was them..

Izuku Midoriya,Katsuki Bakugo and Shoto Todoroki was behind all of this..It was started when (Y/n) moved to America and broken their hearts terribly they decided to pay back to her for what she did to them.

They think and thought that they were just a piece of trash in her sight they couldn't take any of those what was on their heads.

"W-Where am I...?"

The female finally awake but she was restrain and sat on a chair the three males were standing behind her back watching her while they chuckled.

She heard them..She was about to use her quirk when she got an electric shock from the collar on her neck.

"Show yourself!"

The female demanded..

"I would like to correct that as a..Yourselves,dear."

"S-Shoto-?!"

"Awww..I think she know us already,right (Y/n)-chan~?"

"I-Izuku.."

"Look what you have done to us.."

"K-Katsuki.."

The three of them finally show themselves to her in front of her sight as her eyes widened seeing them become villains than a pro heroes what they wanted to become back then..

But it was back then and not now the future..She regret what she did but there's nothing she could do but to think of an escape plan from this place she knew that she was in danger and this three was a danger for her.

"Now,now..Don't think and try to escape 'cause we won't let you escape and run away from us again."

"You're gonna feel what h*ll we've been through for 4 years (Y/n)-chan."

"You gotta be with us now and forever..Until the death do us part."

It was all evil laughs that (Y/n) could hear in her surroundings.

Starting from that day she was tortured,play with and beaten up with the three of them..They do take care of her but not properly..She was treated like a rat for the three of them.

She wish she just choose one of them than to be mistreated by the hands of the three devil she used to know us her friends.