Chapter 20 Sports Festival: Part 2

YOUR POV

Shoto-Kun used his quir to freeze us all.
I quickly fly above using my Wind Dragon type.

Shoto-Kun was on the first lead and I was behind him.

"(Y/N) (L/N) IS LEADING BEHIND SHOTO TODOROKI BOTH OF THEM ARE FROM CLASS 1-A!!"

'I'm going to take your lead Shoto-Kun..'

"KATSUKI BAKUGO,MOMO YAOYOROZOU AND THE OTHER FROM CLASS 1-A ARE BEHIND WITH THEM TOO!"

I glance at my back and their there was..Some of my classmates are behind us..Katsuki was almost behind me..

"Earth Dragon!"I changed my dragon type.

I bend down and put the both of my hands at the ground and the ground was shaking making some of the students lose balance and there was a huge earth brick blocking and I quickly changed my Earth type to Wind type and fly to the air..

"IS THAT HOW YOU REALLY PLAY (Y/N)?!!"I heard Katsuki yell.

I glance at him and smirked.

"Desperate for taking the 1st spot."I said and focus on flying back.

"IF YOU FALL,YOU'RE OUT THIS IS THE FALL!!"

I used my Earth Dragon type and create some road for everyone and I use my Wind Dragon type just to fly above..

"THANK YOU!!"

"THANK YOU SO MUCH (Y/N)!!"

"THAT IS (Y/N) (L/N) FROM CLASS 1-A HELPING OTHERS TO CROSS THE OTHER PATH!!..WHAT A THOUGHTFUL AND KIND STUDENT SHE IS!!"

'I was just helping..But I guess i'll take the compliment..'

"YOU SHOULD WATCH YOURS THAN TO THINK ABOUT THE OTHERS!!"

*BOOM*

'Damn it..'

"KATSUKI BAKUGO JUST BLASTED AND TAKE (Y/N)'S LEAD AND HE'S LEADING WITH SHOTO TODOROKI!!"

'I guess..I have to take two boys at a stone..'

"AND FOR THE LAST OBSTACLE..WE HAVE THE MINE!!"

'I just need to watch out from the bombs so I could not fly back..'

'I've got an idea..'

"Light Dragon!"I changed my dragon type.

"Heatness of the light!"

'The heatness of light was making the students who get hit the light exhausation and dehydrated which means they'll not going to make faster to the finish line..'

"THANKS FOR THAT DUMBASS..YOUR MAKING ME MORE POWERFUL FROM MY SWEAT..DID YOU FORGOT THAT MY SWEATS ARE MADE OF NITROGLYCERIN?!"Katsuki said.

'I totally forgot about that..'

'At least I can decrease some students that's coming up and Shoto-Kun's ice..'

*BOOOOMMM*

"IZUKU MIDORIYA FROM CLASS 1-A IS TAKING THE LEAD!!"

"Izuku-Kun..?"

I glance at the above and there he was flying above from with one of the robot's body parts..

"Nice one Izuku-Kun.."

'I've got an idea!'

'If I can't take the 1st place then Izuku-Kun will take it..'