~Halloween Special Part 2~

And the reamaining class students agreed to whom would be the members of each team.

1st Group:
Katsuki Bakugo
Ejirou Kirishima
Denki Kaminari
Hanta Sero
Mina Ashido

2nd Group:
Izuku Midoriya
Ochaco Uraraka
Mashirao Ojiro
Tsuyu Asui
Yoga Aoyama

3rd Group:
Shoto Todoroki
Fumikage Tokoyami
Mezo Shoji
Tora Hagakure
Koji Koda

4th Group:
Momo Yaoyorozou
Tenya Iida
Kyoka Jirou
Rikido Sato
Minoru Mineta

And they were the chosen member of each group..

I see that you've chosen your members here are the mystery sentence that you've gonna solve..

1st Group:
Trust is the key and pride is the reason of death.

2nd Group:
Strength and Speed is not the only way to win.

3rd Group:
Don't believe for what your eyes just have seen.

4th Group:
Let your ears hear them not what your feelings have felt.

And pick one door..Ladies and gentlemen..The game is about to start..And remember 'There's no turning back'..

The remaining class students and the chosen members of each group think of what doors they should choose.

The doors were only 4 exact for the groups and the doors have colors they were Red,Blue,Yellow and Purple.

The 1st group choose and stand in the door of which color is Red.

The 2nd group choose and stand in the door of which color is Purple.

The 3rd group choose and stand in the door of which color is Yellow.

And the final 4th group choose and stand in the door of which color is no other than Blue.

The groups and its members entered the room.

As it so on..

WELCOME TO MY ILLUSION WORLD..

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

As all of the groups entered their each door they chosen and entered the room shining light was waiting for them..Their sight were getting pretty blurred and then they faint..

The 1st group's room was full of unidentifiend pictures around them..Some of the pictures were blurred and not completed (Cut out)..

The ash blond haired boy started to look around and the others do the same thing..

Ejirou Kirishima was thinking and it found the room familiar of a game.

"Hey Guys!"

He called out.

"What?"