Chapter 15

KATSUKI'S POV

All might and that Nomu thing began to fight..

All Might was punching over and over again the nomu,but his punch was nothing to the nomu..

"It can't be.."I heard (Y/n) said.

"What do you mean?"I asked.

"The nomu has fast regeneration which means All Might's punch was nothing to him.."She said.

"Tch..We should help him."I said.

"Not this time..If we help All Might in this situation we could be just a big problem to him..If we attack the nomu the other villain with smoke in his body well send a portal to that guy Shigaraki.."She said.

"Do you know that villain?"I asked.

"He's the leader of the league..He's a villain what dad and mom was talking about for the past months.."She said.

"Tch..I'll never be a big problem to All Might and I can asure that I could give a f*cking damn damage to it with my fully power!"I said.

"Are you crazy?!..Didn't you see how the nomu give an impact to his punch on
me?!"She said.

"Tch..I know you can damage it too,but you we're got punched because you save that damn nerd!"I said.

Why did she even save him anyway?!..THAT DAMN DEKU CAN TAKE THE PUNCH!!!

"Katsuki..If your gonna attack it welll have to make a plan first.."She said.

TODOROKI'S POV

"DON'T YOU DARE TELL HIM!!"The other villain shouted.

"THEY A-ARE ALSO HERE F-FOR THE PRO'S DAUGHTER (Y/N) (L/N) THERE ALSO HERE FOR HER TO GET HER!!" The villain shouted.

WHAT ARE THEY GOING TO DO TO HER?!..

I need to get into her before she get taken from them.

I ran and use my ice to slide through so I can go to her fast..

"TAKE THAT!!"

"AND THIS!!"

"GET OUT OF MY WAY DEKU!!"

All might got trapped?!..His body..

I used my ice to freeze the nomu.

"Todoroki!!"Midoriya said.

"Bakugo get (Y/n) away from here."I said.

"AND WHY?!"He shouted.

"Just follow what I say and i'll tell you later."I said.

"AND WHY WOULD I LISTEN TO A HALF 'N HALF!"He shouted.

Stubborn one..

"The villain will take her!"I shouted.

"What?!"(Y/n) shouted.

"So Bakugo take (Y/n) away from here now be-"

"(L/N)!!"Kirishima shouted.

The nomu that All Might was holding took (Y/n)!

This is no good!!!

"Kids nowadays are so stubborn aren't day All Migh?"A blue haired man with hands on his face proabably the leader.

"WHERE DID YOU TAKE YOUNG (L/N)?!"All Might said.

"Nomu well have to hide her first and then get back here to kill you.."The blue haired man said.