3rd Choice:Shoto-Kun's Route

3RD PERSON'S POV

After Shoto leave the hospital he went to a flower shop to buy some bouquet of (f/c) flowers which (Y/n) loved and also buy a (f/f) with two cans of coke for them..

He then walk on his way to the park where he first saw and meet (Y/n) while Bakugo was chasing her..

He smiled remembering that day had happened and couldn't take (Y/n) out of his head..He was determined and anxious at the same time about whom would (Y/n) choose to be with among Bakugo,Midoriya or him,she would choose.

He shake his head to cut that thoughts off he wouldn't wanted to think some negativity for him because he wanted to be determined this time..Not by the order of his old man,his school or hero works but by the person he loved.

He sat to a bench near where he run to tell and stop Bakugo and (Y/n) to chase each other because they were interrupting everyone in the park..

And it was the first time he heard and got flustered by the nickname which (Y/n) gives him.

It was already past 8 and she wasn't still there he decided to open a can of coke to drink and decided to wait for about 30 minutes and after that if she still wasn't there he would go home and accept that he got rejected.

He didn't feel anything but doubtness and sadness from each time that was passing by..

"I'm sorry Shoto-Kun if I'm late.."

He quickly stands up and saw the female that he has been waiting for..Before the female could say anything he quickly hugged her in his arms..

"I'm really happy you choose me.."

"I'm also happy Shoto-Kun.."

There wasn't any positive feeling that Shoto cannot feel he was extremely happy at this time of night..Even it's late he decided to have a dinner date with her just new girlfriend using her old man's credit card (Lmao)..

4 YEARS LATER

Shoto and (Y/n) Todoroki already married for about a month..Shoto's Father was happy that he's son already had a family and had both male twins and also he got attached to his grandchildrens.

Shoto decided to have their own house than staying into her mother's house..Both of his male twin kids had a mismatched hair and color..One of them adapted his quirk and one of them adapted (Y/n)'s quirk with his quirk too which is the ice only..

Both of them as parent help their male twins to get trained because they also wanted to be a hero.

Shoto was the 4th pro hero in Japan..And (Y/n) was the second while Midoriya was the 1st..They also balanced their times with their male twins and also their job as a pro hero.

They lived happily with their kids the same as Katsuki married Momo and Izuku-Kun married Uraraka..