Chapter 36

SHOTO-KUN'S POV

"I believe that I mentioned this already but your main focus this summer is obtaining provisional hero licenses."Mr.Aizawa said.

"Yes,sir!"

"Do not take this lightly a hero license means that you're responsible for human lives you can imagine that the exam is to receive one is very difficult only 50 of students then the test required for these permits each year."He added.

"It's that hard to get a provisional license."Mineta said.

"In order to prepare today you'll concentrate on creating something new."Mr.Aizawa said as the door opened.

'Another pro hero teachers,I see..'

"To ultimate—"

"Two ultimate moves an exam is a normal school thing!"Kaminari said.

"But this is trial hero work!"Kirishima said.

I glance at (Y/n) she was looking down not minding what's happening now..

'I wonder what she's thinking..'

"When we say ultimate we need a move that will ensure you win against your opponent."Mr.Ectoplasm said.

"An action so unique to your eye to lean into your strengths."Mr.Cementos said.

"Your loves represent who you are these days most pro heroes have an ultimate move those who don't are fools."Ms.Midnight said.

"This may sound abstract but we'll explain more as the day goes on for now change into your customes and meet us in the gym gamma."Mr.Aizawa said.

We then followed what he ordered and dressed up into our hero customes.

AT THE BOY'S CHANGING ROOM

"I'm sure she's fine,Midoriya."I heard Iida said.

"Whom are you guys talking about?"I heard Kaminari asked.

"Oh,Midoriya was worried about (L/n) since she was looking down at her own desk earlier and not minding what Mr.Aizawa said."Iida said.

"I thought I'm the only one notice that..Well I also do notice that Midoriya..Is she okay? She really think something deep you know."Kirishima said.

"I'm sure she—"Iida was cut off.

"Shut up extras..She's not fine nor okay if she's thinking something like that..She must having trouble or something sh*t."Bakugo said.

"Bakugo language!"Iida lectures.

"Tched."Bakuggo scowl.

"Easy Bakugo..We can just ask her later when we arrived at the gym gamma."Kirishima said as the others nods.

AT THE GYM GAMMA

"Gym gamma also known at the academy as the training dining land or TDL."Mr.Aizawa said.

"This facility was my idea we can prepare unique terrain and obstacles for each student here."Mr.Cementos said.

"Here you will learn to serve up justice it's the name."He added.

"Please allow me a question!"Iida said while raising his left arm.

"What is the advantage of having ultimate moves for our provisional exams may we know your reasoning."Iida said.

"That's two questions calm down..The job of a hero is to save people from all sorts of dangers,crimes,accidents and natural or man-made disasters..Of course the licensing exam analyzes how well you're able to deal with such thins it won't be just fighting your ability to gather informations and make quick decisions cooperate and lead others..Every year a new test is used to evaluate these qualities."Mr.Aizawa said.

"One thing is especially important if you want to be a pro hero you must be able to prevail in battle if you're prepared you won't have to worry and those of you with an ultimate move with have stronger results."He added.

"Be consistent and you will be a great assist on the front lines."Mr.Cementos said.

"Your ultimate move doesn't necessarily have to be an attack take it as reciprocate for example this sort of temporary boost in speed is valuable enough that it falls into the category of excellence we're looking for especially the one who has the elements she can use and be able to control the main element on her surroundings."Mr.Aizawa said.

"There's a smart boy for example how Kamui Woods is able to use his lacquered chain prison to capture opponents in an instant that's exactly what we want to see."Ms.Midnight said.

"The training was interrupted but the practice you did get in to develop your quirks was apart of the process needed to create these defining abilities."Mr.Aizawa said.

"Now that you're caught up you'll be working hard to develop powerful moves of your own for the next 10 days or so this is how you will spend the remainder of your summer vacation."He added.

And then Mr.Cementos used his quirk to create a training ground for us and Mr.Ectoplasm also used his quirk to create clones for each one of us as our opponents.

"Prepare for intensive training in addition you should think about how you can improve your customes especially now that you have better understanding of your quirks..I expect each one of you to go plus ultra do you have it on you."Mr.Aizawa said.

"Yes,sir!!"

"I am so charged up for this!"Kaminari said.

YOUR POV

"Give her another this time make it 5.."I heard Mr.Aizawa said and Mr.Ectoplasm nods as he used his quirk to create clones for me.

"Flame Dragon!"I changed into my flame type.

I create a flame throughout my hand up to my arm as I punched and kicked each of Mr.Ectoplasm's clones.

"(L/n)..You're kind of losing focus what's the problem I told you to make an ultimate move yet it's not still an ultimate move for you..It may look like that to you,but it's only to your flame type why don't you try another elements of yours..Why don't you combine them into one.."Mr.Aizawa said as my eyes go widened for the last part he said.

"M-Mr.A-Aizawa!"I heard Izuku-Kun said.

"Mind and make your own ultimate move Midoriya you sill haven't make one yet."He said.

I scanned the gym gamma every one was looking at us including Shoto-Kun and Katsuki.

'I really can't focus this time because of Daun and Yato's threat for my classmates..'

"Don't worry Izuku-Kun..I'll do what you said I'll make them as one only if you spare with me Mr.Aizawa."I said and he smirked.

"That's my student..I'll be your spare.."